Qualifying for Trips

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
Evening everyone,

I want to strive for winning a trip! I don't care where the trips are, I just want to win something :)
What are the min. AP reqs?
Do they all look at AP from Jan-Dec of each year?
What is actually covered by the trips? Travel, hotel, food?

I represent
RNA
Americo
Settlers
AmMem
SNL
And a few others....

Amber

Evening everyone,

I want to strive for winning a trip! I don't care where the trips are, I just want to win something :)

I represent
RNA
Americo
Settlers
AmMem
SNL
And a few others....

Amber

They send that info out when a contest starts. I know they have with Settlers and SNL. Can't speak for the others on your list. They're usually all inclusive. They have different qualifying periods.

SNL
Eastern Mediterranean Cruise 2014

Final Expense Agent Qualifications

Qualification Period: April 1, 2013 – July 31, 2014*
Greece
Production requirement is a minimum P1 persistency of 80%, a minimum P1/P2 persistency of 75%, and a positive advance balance at the end of the contest (July 31, 2014).
•Inside Cabin - $90,000 in Annualized Premium
•Window Cabin - $110,000 in Annualized Premium
•Balcony Cabin - $135,000 in Annualized Premium

Production requirement is a minimum P1 persistency of 75%, a minimum P1/P2 persistency of 70%, and a positive advance balance at the end of the contest (July 31, 2014).
•Inside Cabin - $105,000 in Annualized Premium
•Window Cabin - $130,000 in Annualized Premium
•Balcony Cabin - $155,000 in Annualized Premium

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Qualifying period excludes October 2013.
** Annuities will be factored at 10%. Contest is based on application received date.
*** All upgrades are based upon availability and are not guaranteed. Space is limited so priority will be given to those that qualify first.

Evening everyone, I want to strive for winning a trip! I don't care where the trips are, I just want to win something :) What are the min. AP reqs? Do they all look at AP from Jan-Dec of each year? What is actually covered by the trips? Travel, hotel, food? I represent RNA Americo Settlers AmMem SNL And a few others.... Amber

Of those you mention, Settlers should be the easiest to win. Especially if you write a few of their single premium plans.

Oxfords is fairly easy and a good company.

Trinity life has a nice one that should be easy to get if you focus on them.

Amber.... LH is having theirs in YeeHaw Junction. I hear they all qualify for the trip but none are still around by the time the bus pulls out.

Evening everyone,

I represent
RNA
Americo
Settlers
AmMem
SNL
And a few others....

Amber

It's very hard for an independent agent to qualify for trips. But it can be done. I went to Maui with RNA 3 years ago. Went to Costa Rica with them last year and am going to Cancun with RNA in 2 weeks.

They used to have a 14-16 month qualifying period. They changed that last year to having one year qualifying and a trip every year. I believe it takes $65,000 issued paid over the qualifying period to make the trip.

I was on pace to make 5 Star's trip before they termed my contract.

So, it's possible to make a couple of trips.

I can't imagine an independent agent being able to make Settlers or Oxford's trips. Maybe they can but they would almost have to treat it as captive.

This will probably be my last RNA trip. With the changes they made last year I'm way off qualifying pace for Puerto Rico next year.

Personally I won't write any company for their trips. if it comes in the normal course of doing business then great!

RNA's trips are first class. It's kind of a family vacation for Travis and I and our families.

My first trip was last year, Budapest with Aetna. Amazing. Hard to imagine how they'll top it in Barcelona in a couple weeks but eager to find out.

My first trip was last year, Budapest with Aetna. Amazing. Hard to imagine how they'll top it in Barcelona in a couple weeks but eager to find out.

Was it the same qualifying amount...I thinks it's 100k in FE premium this year? They also have a disclaimer that they only take 70 ppl...is that true?

Back