Question About Appointment Setter

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I was told a good setter would get 40% of the leads to commit. So with 20 leads I would get 8 appointments. How many should I close considering I am average? Just want to test this method to see if it would be better than door knocking every lead.

I was told a good setter would get 40% of the leads to commit. So with 20 leads I would get 8 appointments. How many should I close considering I am average? Just want to test this method to see if it would be better than door knocking every lead.

With 20 leads, why not set them yourself?

It's just a numbers game, so just buy more leads ;)

I will buy more leads if I use a setter. I am just trying to get an idea if it is going to be worth it.

Florida and California are tougher markets to set appointments in. I would not use a setter in Florida if I was only getting 20 DM leads. The weather is perfect there and you can be done in 2 1/2 days MAX with knocking 20 DM leads. If you are buying a ton of DM leads each week, then a setter would make sense.

So how many leads a week equals outsourcing to an apt setter? If someone is getting 35 leads a week dare I say they should be submitting 10-12k a week?

I don't think my area could generate 35 leads a week. From 35 leads I would get 14 appointments max. Might sell 7 to 10 of those. Doubtful that would generate $12,000AP, maybe $8000AP is more realistic.

I get 15 leads a week and can work them in 2 days if everyone is home, but a lot of the ones I get are younger. They are not home and most I have been by multiple times at different times during the day. Right now I am working 3 days in the field and have 55 leads that I have not seen yet, 15 new and 40 still chasing. Doug thought an appointment setter might be able to reach a few of these.

I don't think my area could generate 35 leads a week. From 35 leads I would get 14 appointments max. Might sell 7 to 10 of those. Doubtful that would generate $12,000AP, maybe $8000AP is more realistic.

I get 15 leads a week and can work them in 2 days if everyone is home, but a lot of the ones I get are younger. They are not home and most I have been by multiple times at different times during the day. Right now I am working 3 days in the field and have 55 leads that I have not seen yet, 15 new and 40 still chasing. Doug thought an appointment setter might be able to reach a few of these.

Using a Setter to call inventory might not be as bad of an idea. Problem with that is most setters want to call fresh leads and not ones that you've worked. Tried an age filter yet?

Back