Question On Hctz for Fluid Retention

sirherbie

Guru
1000 Post Club
Ok I've asked this question vaguely before. It refers to "water pills". I know Lasix is a automatic no -no and is associated with ChF. Many people take Hctz for fluid buildup but have no chf. Its also used for high blood pressure. When you put Hctz on the app used for "Fluid retention" but no Chf are any of these co's giving you trouble? How about on Pos interviews when they clarify what Hctz is used for and the client says water retention? I know many on here said they've had no problems but are you putting"fluid retention" on the app?

Ok I've asked this question vaguely before. It refers to "water pills". I know Lasix is a automatic no -no and is associated with ChF. Many people take Hctz for fluid buildup but have no chf. Its also used for high blood pressure. When you put Hctz on the app used for "Fluid retention" but no Chf are any of these co's giving you trouble? How about on Pos interviews when they clarify what Hctz is used for and the client says water retention? I know many on here said they've had no problems but are you putting"fluid retention" on the app?

What carrier is giving you a hard time...I've always put it is for fluid retention/hypertension on every app...and I've never had a problem.

As far as Lasix, that's usually not a problem either as long as it's under 40mg...just for fluid retention...these old people get "water" on their legs...just ask Wino :D

No company is giving me trouble...especially Trans(your go-to)...SNL is fine as well...Americo is fine...all the POS companies seem to be good with it.

Ok you're putting hypertension in there. I'm also putting hypertension/high cholesterol. But some of these people are telling me the retention is not due to the blood pressure. Columbian and Assurity have screwed with me before.What i'm asking is if I put "water retention" with no High blood what would happen?

----------

Is it the same with Triamterene? I have a 75 yr old lady who wants $50-$100k i'm going to stack that takes that for swelling in the feet and no chf?

Ok you're putting hypertension in there. I'm also putting hypertension/high cholesterol. But some of these people are telling me the retention is not due to the blood pressure. Columbian and Assurity have screwed with me before.What i'm asking is if I put "water retention" with no High blood what would happen?

With the companies I write I will just put water retention...with no problem.

You couldn't pay me to write Assurity...I know nothing about Columbian

Is it the same with Triamterene? I have a 75 yr old lady who wants $50-$100k i'm going to stack that takes that for swelling in the feet and no chf? Columbian's 13% renewals thru yr 5 and then 9% yrs 5-10. I'm looking to build some renewals. I've been working many nights till 8-10 pm. I'll that for 3-5 yrs then i'll go to 2 days a week.

Is it the same with Triamterene? I have a 75 yr old lady who wants $50-$100k i'm going to stack that takes that for swelling in the feet and no chf? Columbian's 13% renewals thru yr 5 and then 9% yrs 5-10. I'm looking to build some renewals. I've been working many nights till 8-10 pm. I'll that for 3-5 yrs then i'll go to 2 days a week.

You should just go to 2 days a week and writing 6k off of 30 leads like me ;) dollar, dollar bills ya'll

----------

Is it the same with Triamterene? .

Yes.

If you want I'll meet you and split the case ;)

Back