Question on Lead Heroes

It's always fun when you ask a T65 or older to make a list of their meds and they text you pictures. The deal is in the bag.

I sell over the phone (almost no fe) but I like when they leave and it sounds like maracas when they are walking back.

Thanks for the detailed response. I think I'd rather pay more to keep it exclusive. I hate fighting like maniacs over prospects.

I agree, I think shared leads do not favor the agent.

When a lead is shared with multiple call centers before you can even get a chance to call them it sets you up for failure. :no:

I'm hoping the 65+ crowd mostly texts.

It's actually a bit surprising to me how many do!! I have a google voice number on my biz card, and my clients text it often. I guess they just assume it's not a landline. Some with just text me a referrals contact info randomly. A couple weeks ago I got one on a saturday night at about 1130, i thought to myself, "oh they must be out partying together" haha

I had accidentally dropped some trash in a prospects driveway the other day along with the appointment page that has my email address on it.

The prospect actually sent a text to my email address complaining about me and the accidental trash that I accidentally left in their driveway.

She assumed I did it on purpose due to my not being happy about her blowing our appointment out, at the front door, due to a sudden death in the family. Never heard that one before!:no:

I had accidentally dropped some trash in a prospects driveway the other day along with the appointment page that has my email address on it.

The prospect actually sent a text to my email address complaining about me and the accidental trash that I accidentally left in their driveway.

She assumed I did it on purpose due to my not being happy about her blowing our appointment out, at the front door, due to a sudden death in the family. Never heard that one before!:no:

You crack me up man. I've accidentally rolled the lead card up and dropped it in the front yard a few times. Never accidentally left my contact info though hehehe...

It's actually a bit surprising to me how many do!! I have a google voice number on my biz card, and my clients text it often. I guess they just assume it's not a landline. Some with just text me a referrals contact info randomly. A couple weeks ago I got one on a saturday night at about 1130, i thought to myself, "oh they must be out partying together" haha
1130 at night? Could have just been an early breakfast.

Anyways, any of you have any other info on this lead source?

You crack me up man. I've accidentally rolled the lead card up and dropped it in the front yard a few times. Never accidentally left my contact info though hehehe...

Amateurs.

Sometimes when the meth heads find out about the new dealer in town they happen to get the wrong address... ;)

j/k

I knew an agent who drove two hours out to Harrisburg on a cold winter's night only to get stood up. His reaction? This 6'4" 280lb. mountain of a man proceeded to drop a deuce right on the front porch!:wideeyed::eek:

Back