Question on Lead Heroes

cash50

Hey guys, thanks for your help in the past. Today, I'm feeling kind of 'tarded.

Looking at Lead Heroes website, I see they charge MORE for an aged lead than the standard. I, clearly, am having a hard time understanding what the difference is because usually the aged leads are way cheaper. Are the aged leads exclusive? And what are the real time leads?

Thanks in advance.

I'd have to look, but when I hear aged leads, I think Direct mail. I'm sure Glen will be along shortly to enlighten us.

Glen's aged leads service is more like a concierge service for prospecting aged internet leads. Instead of buying the internet leads and working them yourself, you can have his telemarketers go through the bad numbers, not interesteds to find the people that haven't bought yet. These are completely different from his telemarketing leads which he doesn't ever resell.

Looking at Lead Heroes website, I see they charge MORE for an aged lead than the standard. I, clearly, am having a hard time understanding what the difference is because usually the aged leads are way cheaper. Are the aged leads exclusive? And what are the real time leads?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Cash,

In regards to our aged internet leads, we are actually purchasing aged internet data, calling through and find folks who are still interested in speaking with an agent. It costs more than our other leads because of the data and the time it takes for us to generate a lead when calling (typically lower connect rates because of bad contact info).

Once we find someone who is interested though, it is a great lead. Double verified in the sense they went online looking for a quote, submitted their information and then 1 - 60 days later we are calling them back and they are agreeing to speak with an agent.

The biggest pitfall with this lead is you have to select a large area in order to receive any volume (typically an entire state, sometimes multiple states). Works best for agents who are selling over the phone.

Thanks in advance.

I tend to feel a little "tarded" when I see a thread started about a general question that could have simply been answered during a phone call to the vendor.

Is there a reason that you didn't just pick up the phone and call Lead Heroes directly?

I tend to feel a little "tarded" when I see a thread started about a general question that could have simply been answered during a phone call to the vendor.

Is there a reason that you didn't just pick up the phone and call Lead Heroes directly?

He's gotta get his post count up! Duhh!! :err:

Yes, I'm scared to talk on the phone. ;)

Hi Cash,

In regards to our aged internet leads, we are actually purchasing aged internet data, calling through and find folks who are still interested in speaking with an agent. It costs more than our other leads because of the data and the time it takes for us to generate a lead when calling (typically lower connect rates because of bad contact info).

Once we find someone who is interested though, it is a great lead. Double verified in the sense they went online looking for a quote, submitted their information and then 1 - 60 days later we are calling them back and they are agreeing to speak with an agent.

The biggest pitfall with this lead is you have to select a large area in order to receive any volume (typically an entire state, sometimes multiple states). Works best for agents who are selling over the phone.

Thanks for the detailed response. I think I'd rather pay more to keep it exclusive. I hate fighting like maniacs over prospects.

Latest posts

Back