Questions on Apps- Did You See Applicant in Person?

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
Excuse my ignorance-
In regards to Questions on some apps like RNA and Americo that ask did you see applicant In person, did you witness signatures or ID, etc.

What if you mailed the application and had to answer NO to those questions, would the agent get in trouble?
Some apps don't ask those questions, why do others ask?

Reason I ask is that recently I'm having family members of couple of my clients who don't live locally ask if I could just mail them an application, in those situations would I be able to sell RNA or Americo.......

Thanks Helpy, Helpers! :)

Amber

Excuse my ignorance-
In regards to Questions on some apps like RNA and Americo that ask did you see applicant In person, did you witness signatures or ID, etc.

What if you mailed the application and had to answer NO to those questions, would the agent get in trouble?
Some apps don't ask those questions, why do others ask?

Reason I ask is that recently I'm having family members of couple of my clients who don't live locally ask if I could just mail them an application, in those situations would I be able to sell RNA or Americo.......

Thanks Helpy, Helpers! :)

Amber

You better answer honestly to those questions. I've never done an Americo that way but I've done many RNA apps where i had to check to those questions. RNA will do a phone interview on 100% of them if you did not see the person.

I would suspect that Americo would too. Americo has a detailed process for completling an application where you asked the questions by phone and them mailed the app for signatures. That instruction sheet used to on agent cafe. I don't know if it still is?

Your upline should be able to help you with that.

This got me to wondering about an aspect of this. It was my understanding that the AML section of the Patriot Act requires us to view their photo ID. So how do telephone app takers do this? Was I wrong about the Guvment rules?

Back