Quick E Sign with Iphone or PC??

limitless84

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
does anyone know of a website that allows you to visit and quickly sign a pdf with stylus or mouse?

does anyone know of a website that allows you to visit and quickly sign a pdf with stylus or mouse?

You mean an approved, 3rd party site, where client can sign with their finger or mouse pad??

Then Yes. But ever carrier has their own rules as to what type of 3rd party provider you can use.

i guess approved or not. I have to get an application signed ASAP i dont care how its done, what would you suggest?

You'll have to ask the carriers you're appointed with but to my knowledge it's against our contracts to not use a wet signature on an application that's supposed to be done on paper.

With that being said the only companies willing to do an electronic signature is SNL & Americo (level coverage).

In terms of GI, Gerber & AIG are completed through eapp with e-signatures. Although I prefer AIG's e-app since it's super simple.

If the company allows a fillable PDF for the app & sig, I use PDF Expert for iPad. It can also be used on iPhone. I don't know whether there's an android or pc version, but there are probably some similar apps in the respective app stores.

do alot of companies offer this? as far as a PDF filler? I am so confused why companies dont just use a simple program like hello sign. I tried it out and its easier than an e app

If the company allows a fillable PDF for the app & sig, I use PDF Expert for iPad. It can also be used on iPhone. I don't know whether there's an android or pc version, but there are probably some similar apps in the respective app stores.

Which companies have you found that will allow those though?

Which companies have you found that will allow those though?

Good question! Most of the companies I write are either paperless/phone or have their own e-app online. A couple of my old school companies still use paper apps only. I was doing the iPad apps with LBL until they abandoned that program for the paperless phone system they're using now. They still allow them for their home service apps, however I think I'm the only agent they have that uses them! I thought there were other companies allowing them, though. Are there not?

Last edited:
Good question! Most of the companies I write are either paperless/phone or have their own e-app online. A couple of my old school companies still use paper apps only. I was doing the iPad apps with LBL until they abandoned that program for the paperless phone system they're using now. They still allow them for their home service apps, however I think I'm the only agent they have that uses them! I thought there were other companies allowing them, though. Are there not?

Any company large enough to have a lawyer on staff forbids and signing software that allows changes to be made to the app after signatures are signed. That includes most of the PDF tools type of apps from iPhones or androids.

I don't know of any that take a different position than that. There could be exceptions out there though.

Latest posts

Back