Ranexa - who Gives Level?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Have a client who is looking to apply for a FE policy $15k. Because of his Ranexa medication I'm having issues getting him coverage. He had a heart attack 9 years ago but no issues since. He is also diabetic but takes pills (metformin & glipizide)

I know Trans will possibly take him but he lives several hours away so I was wanting to sell him over the phone if possible. Any ideas?

Have a client who is looking to apply for a FE policy $15k. Because of his Ranexa medication I'm having issues getting him coverage. He had a heart attack 9 years ago but no issues since. He is also diabetic but takes pills (metformin & glipizide)

I know Trans will possibly take him but he lives several hours away so I was wanting to sell him over the phone if possible. Any ideas?
------------------------------------------------------------

When was the Ranexa first filled? Ranexa is prescribed for recurring chronic Angina. Has the client suffered from any Angina in the last 2 years? Any diabetic complications?

Would Aetna work? They are generally pretty liberal with heart meds.

No he is diabetic & taking medication for a prior heart condition, which would knock him out of level if they were used (from what I remember I haven't used Aetna in awhile).

Liberty Bankers???? If Ranexa is for angina would be modified.

Back