Recently Released from Jail

Birdman300

Guru
100+ Post Club
Got a prospect with some family members who recently got released from County Jail. Both are Misdemeaneor (NOT felony).

Looking for a carrier that doesn't ask about recent incarcerations. Any suggestions?

Got a prospect with some family members who recently got released from County Jail. Both are Misdemeaneor (NOT felony).

Looking for a carrier that doesn't ask about recent incarcerations. Any suggestions?

RNA doesn't ask about jail, probation, felonies or anything of that sort. And every member gets a free legal plan, which could help your clients keep from going back to jail...:twitchy:

Firs they have to disclose it. to the dept of insurance and get an aproval. call them up ask them. Depending on what crime they were charged with. they may have a waiting period.

Firs they have to disclose it. to the dept of insurance and get an aproval. call them up ask them. Depending on what crime they were charged with. they may have a waiting period.

Just so I understand...you're saying I should call the department of insurance for the state where they reside and ask them? :err:

As a client not an agent he means.

So my client should call the state department of insurance and ask them? What exactly is he supposed to ask? I'm still not understanding what that will accomplish. What does the department of insurance have to do with any carrier accepting an applicant?

Back