Recently Released from Nursing Home

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
I have a lead that I tried to put off until next week because he said his wife was getting out of the nursing home on Saturday.

When I tried to make him a call back, he really wanted to meet tomorrow. So I set the appointment.

Anyway, what kinda options do I have for the wife? Sounds GI at the moment. Anybody know of a carrier that only asks the nursing home/hospital question in the present tense? Like "Are you currently...?"

C'mon if every newby agent can ask these type of questions I can ask every once in a while?:twitchy:

I thought you had every company's app questions all organized in one spot?

Settlers
Oxford
RNA
SNL
TransAmerica

All these ask about current not previous.

I thought you had every company's app questions all organized in one spot?

Settlers
Oxford
RNA
SNL
TransAmerica

All these ask about current not previous.

Just a note/question doesn't Oxford have a nursing home waiver also? That may be a great selling point to this client.

Just a note/question doesn't Oxford have a nursing home waiver also? That may be a great selling point to this client.

Good luck with that...you guys are nuts. There is no way I'd even try Oxford with someone fresh out of a home. Who knows what mess they gave her and there's usually a reason for being there.

----------

Well, if you don't hold yourself to a higher standard than some random newbie...

Now that's funny. .

Good luck with that...you guys are nuts. There is no way I'd even try Oxford with someone fresh out of a home. Who knows what mess they gave her and there's usually a reason for being there. ---------- Now that's funny. .

Llllllllllllllllkkkkkklkkkkkkk

Back