Recommendations on a Good Dialer Program

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am looking to get set up with a dialer program so I don't have to manually dial all my prospects and would prefer a platform that has the ability to display a local number on caller id. Any recommendations?

I am looking to get set up with a dialer program so I don't have to manually dial all my prospects and would prefer a platform that has the ability to display a local number on caller id. Any recommendations?

I dial for several agents, I use "Phone Burner" it's simple, effective and and has a host of features. Their number is 888 665 4905, ask for Jeff or Austin, just tell him Perry from CFI sent you over. I don't get anything for the referral The "show the local number" is an expensive thing to do. I dial for different states and have used the local ID feature and it did not raise my contact rate anything that I could notice. Of course that's me, I am sure you can find different opinions on that. I found showing my number most of the time and then blocking it sometimes helps. It is also very cost effective

I started using salesdialers.com a few months ago and it has been great. One of my friends uses Mojo Dialer and he likes it a lot as well. Both allow you to use a number of your choosing.

Dynamicic.com will let you carve out cell phones so you can use a dialer without breaking the law

Dynamicic.com will let you carve out cell phones so you can use a dialer without breaking the law

Unfortunately you can call cell phones now.. that being said it's a bad idea, you just piss them off or catch them in a situation where they cant talk to you. Unless they give you a cell phone number to call them on with your marketing piece.

Unfortunately you can call cell phones now.. that being said it's a bad idea, you just piss them off or catch them in a situation where they cant talk to you. Unless they give you a cell phone number to call them on with your marketing piece.

When did they change? I'm assuming you have a link where the FTC clarified that drastic change?

When did they change? I'm assuming you have a link where the FTC clarified that drastic change?

I will see if I can find the link.. it happened some time ago when I was running a phone room. Against my advice the owners wanted to put them in the dialer so they could expand the data base so they put them in there. I spent the next week or so listening to the phone reps getting chewed out then they finally got them out.

I will see if I can find the link.. it happened some time ago when I was running a phone room. Against my advice the owners wanted to put them in the dialer so they could expand the data base so they put them in there. I spent the next week or so listening to the phone reps getting chewed out then they finally got them out.

I have clients in class action lawsuits because they didn't listen when I told them not to do it.

I have clients in class action lawsuits because they didn't listen when I told them not to do it.

IF I remember correctly, there was an issue with the cel numbers on the DNC.. I don't remember exactly what it was.. but there was some sort of issue. I loved the politics of the DNC list.. first they exempt themselves so that you could get a million political calls then the first one busted was AT&T for violating the DNC and they were paid but the gov. to manage the DNC list..

----------

Class action suit sounds fancy. Can i get into a suit like that?

The DNC list was nothing short of a joke! Was ok with the premise of it but the administration and follow up was insane.. they almost NEVER went after companies that violated the list. It was for the smaller guy. The BIG boys just figured if they get caught it was just a cost of doing business. I will make X dollars violating it and will get fined X dollars if I get caught.. If it keeps me in the black VIOLATE IT..

Back