Recommendations for an IMO?

Hey everyone,

Just looking for some suggestions for an IMO to work with doing FE. Spoke with some people at One Life America. Also have Lincoln Heritage trying to recruit me. Already searched the threads on both of these and didn't see a lot of good.

I don't want to be captive and I am looking for FE as a way in the door to do some Med Supps. An IMO that has a good lead source and support is important. Feel free to PM me if you feel necessary. I'd like some recommendations as well as who I should avoid. Thanks.

Hey everyone,

Just looking for some suggestions for an IMO to work with doing FE. Spoke with some people at One Life America. Also have Lincoln Heritage trying to recruit me. Already searched the threads on both of these and didn't see a lot of good.

I don't want to be captive and I am looking for FE as a way in the door to do some Med Supps. An IMO that has a good lead source and support is important. Feel free to PM me if you feel necessary. I'd like some recommendations as well as who I should avoid. Thanks.

I'd keep looking. You've got 2 out of the way that you don't want. Lots of good ones out there.

When you say support is important do you mean that you need training and hand holding?

FE as a way to get in the door for Med Supps is usually the wrong way. Med Supps and cross selling FE is probably a better way to go, as the typical FE buyer is more of a MAPD prospect due to lower income.

Hey everyone,

Before deciding anything I would recommend going to the fexcontracting.com website and spend a day reading about FE.

If that interests you after that then contact one of the principals of FEX.

I'd keep looking. You've got 2 out of the way that you don't want. Lots of good ones out there.

When you say support is important do you mean that you need training and hand holding?

FE as a way to get in the door for Med Supps is usually the wrong way. Med Supps and cross selling FE is probably a better way to go, as the typical FE buyer is more of a MAPD prospect due to lower income.

Or medicaid or dual eligible:D:D

Hey everyone,

I find that everyone is in a slightly different situation and some IMO's are better than others based on that situation. Send me a PM if you would like to speak and I will gladly help.

"When you say support is important do you mean that you need training and hand holding?"-

Not really looking for a lot of training or hand holding just someone actually there when I do need something.

Last edited:
Back