Recording Your Presentation to Make More $$$

Recordings are the most important part of success. You can shadow others, read books, or buy the best leads, but none of those matter unless you are critical of yourself. Great post Doug.

Doug is the epitome of a great and professional agent, no doubt. His training and leadership is exemplary.

Doug is the epitome of a great and professional agent, no doubt. His training and leadership is exemplary.

Wow, lots of compliments, thanks you all!

----------

Recordings are the most important part of success. You can shadow others, read books, or buy the best leads, but none of those matter unless you are critical of yourself. Great post Doug.

TY, and... since you are on the inside...

Is this SS benefit billing REAL that AM AM is doing??? :err:

When I say real, will they draft on a Friday the 2nd for a SS benefit being paid on the 3rd, like Transamerica?

Is this SS benefit billing REAL that AM AM is doing??? :err:

When I say real, will they draft on a Friday the 2nd for a SS benefit being paid on the 3rd, like Transamerica?

We've been testing it for 6 months now, and they just changed their verbiage on their application to make it official. It works exactly like TA, and we've seen a very nice increase in our quality of business because of it. :)

We've been testing it for 6 months now, and they just changed their verbiage on their application to make it official. It works exactly like TA, and we've seen a very nice increase in our quality of business because of it. :)

Thanks for the info!

I've written at least 250 Trans Direct express the last 3 yrs and i'm seeing some cracks in that type of business. One thing few think about is a lot of Fe people lose their De cards and the payment is declined. You must contact them to sign another SS form and you're looking at a double draft.I'm seeing more and more of that. I try to call all clients but after the first yr i'm not chasing them down for $3 a month renewal.I know some agents wait till a 1-2 yr old policy lapses then they go out and rewrite with another carrier.You can't do that with DE ss billing as few draft it right .

I've written at least 250 Trans Direct express the last 3 yrs and i'm seeing some cracks in that type of business. One thing few think about is a lot of Fe people lose their De cards and the payment is declined. You must contact them to sign another SS form and you're looking at a double draft.I'm seeing more and more of that. I try to call all clients but after the first yr i'm not chasing them down for $3 a month renewal.I know some agents wait till a 1-2 yr old policy lapses then they go out and rewrite with another carrier.You can't do that with DE ss billing as few draft it right .

I've noticed the DE card administrators are extending the expiration dates on the cards by several more years than I am used to seeing.

I am seeing DE cards as of late that will expire in 2021.

I've noticed the DE card administrators are extending the expiration dates on the cards by several more years than I am used to seeing.

They also have a full date (6/1/2021) rather than just month/year. What would help is if the DE card would get send to the client more than a few days before the draft takes place.

No doubt. Even had a few in the last month expiring in 22.

Correct all new cards are going to 2021 .Unfortunately it means little if they lose the card. As a poster said they don't send the new cards till a few days before so that assures a double draft.

Correct all new cards are going to 2021 .Unfortunately it means little if they lose the card. As a poster said they don't send the new cards till a few days before so that assures a double draft.

For the ones who don't lose the card, it sounds like it would be a good idea to make note of the exp date and call them a few weeks before then to remind them, and to inquire as to whether they know of other folks who might like to buy some insurance... :yes:

Back