Replaced by Lincoln Heritage

indiana260

Guru
1000 Post Club
Well this is a new one. A low point in my career.

I got replaced by a LH agent on an RNA policy.

Seems that he informed them that they had to much coverage. He replaced my 15k policy with 12.5k. His is $3 cheaper a month so that's less coming out of their account. Plus they can use this money to pay for the funeral.

I am going to see them Monday night to retain my business.

Do they have a build chart? (Applicant is like 5' and 340lbs)

Is there any amount or age of insulin that is a decline? (On quite a bit of insulin started at age 55)

Well this is a new one. A low point in my career. I got replaced by a LH agent on an RNA policy. Seems that he informed them that they had to much coverage. He replaced my 15k policy with 12.5k. His is $3 cheaper a month so that's less coming out of their account. Plus they can use this money to pay for the funeral. I am going to see them Monday night to retain my business. Do they have a build chart? (Applicant is like 5' and 340lbs) Is there any amount or age of insulin that is a decline? (On quite a bit of insulin started at age 55)

No build chart for Lincoln. Insulin is only a modified, if they have complications. I would make sure they have no complications of diabetes or taking no meds for complications
i.e Lyrica or Gabapendtin.

Seems that he informed them that they had to much coverage. He replaced my 15k policy with 12.5k. His is $3 cheaper a month so that's less coming out of their account. Plus they can use this money to pay for the funeral.

Is there any amount or age of insulin that is a decline? (On quite a bit of insulin started at age 55)

They have to put the ht/wt on the app but it's like AmCon's, it doesn't matter.

You could do the same and reduce coverage and be under the price of LH again. He probably sold them on the gimmick of the FCGS.

And that's all it is, a gimmick.

They have to put the ht/wt on the app but it's like AmCon's, it doesn't matter.

You could do the same and reduce coverage and be under the price of LH again. He probably sold them on the gimmick of the FCGS.

And that's all it is, a gimmick.

Absolutely, I think I can beat his price by 5a month. I don't expect to to have a problem replacing it I just wonder if this guy will sign up with the next guy that comes by

Absolutely, I think I can beat his price by 5a month. I don't expect to to have a problem replacing it I just wonder if this guy will sign up with the next guy that comes by

Yeah, that's an issue. I had an RNA replaced a month or two ago by MoO. $3/mo less. I had told the lady when I wrote the RNA that that I had companies with lower premiums but I was recommending RNA for the member benefits. Not just for her but for her son that lived with her since RNA's member benefits are for the whole family.

I told her if she had told me that price was the only concern that I would done the lowest price and still could. I could beat the MoO by another $4/mo.

She agreed to do so and we set up a time to meet. The more I thought about it I just didn't like the way it all panned out. I called her and told her to just stay with MoO until the next guy came along.

This was a high manintenance client anyway. Just got the RNA in March but had changed beneficiaries twice. And I had helped her both time.

Some people are just not worth the trouble.

I might be wrong but isn't LH graded the first two years??
RNA is best sold for the member benefits for not only them but for their whole family. I mention each benefit and as JD mentioned I too let them know I have something less expensive but without all the extra benefits.

Could it be that the LH agent pointed out that RNA is a fraternal and their rates are not guaranteed.

^^If he did tell them that then he should be reported to the state DOI bec's whole life rates are guaranteed.

Well if you read the maintenance of reserves clause then no rates/benefits are guaranteed. Am I wrong?

Back