Rick Braun - RJB Financial - Collections

ca22222

Stay clear of Rick Braun, of RJB Financial, out of Ohio.
We ordered some leads, that were sold two or three times over. Not fresh leads.
We told Rick, on numerous occasions, that we did not want any more leads. He kept the leads rolling. Seems this is the scam he runs. Selling old leads, then turning you into collections, to pay for them. It's a good system, for Rick, because he vectors your account, and you have to pay up, if you want to sell.

We told Rick, on numerous occasions, that we did not want any more leads. He kept the leads rolling. Seems this is the scam he runs. Selling old leads, then turning you into collections, to pay for them. It's a good system, for Rick, because he vectors your account, and you have to pay up, if you want to sell.

What kind of leads are they and how do you know they are re-sold to other agents?

You shouldn't be put on Vector for lead balance. Its strictly used for advanced commissions that weren't paid back. Although there are many organizations that don't follow this. I have seen people dispute this with Vector and win.

You shouldn't be put on Vector for lead balance. Its strictly used for advanced commissions that weren't paid back. Although there are many organizations that don't follow this. I have seen people dispute this with Vector and win.

Correct.

You cannot be vectored for lead financing.

You can be taken to collections for not paying your lead bill.

Did you pay via credit card? File a dispute.

Just to set the record straight, this is Rick Braun, and I have never sold leads. I am also not a member of Vector One, so I cannot nor have I ever vectored an agent. Do your homework, check with Vector One. As several replies have mentioned correctly, you cannot vector an agent for lead balance. I have never been set-up to take credit cards. The posts on this site should be constructive to help agents, not lies. I also do not hide behind a generic handle. Please feel free to call me anytime, my cell is 419-308-3013

Correct.

You cannot be vectored for lead financing.

You can be taken to collections for not paying your lead bill.

Did you pay via credit card? File a dispute.

Actually, you can. LH does it all the time. Vector One isn't just for insurance companies, it's also for IMO's/FMO's and agencies to report to if they are a paying member of Vector One. Nothing says it has to be a debt because of chargebacks to an insurance company.

Actually, you can. LH does it all the time. Vector One isn't just for insurance companies, it's also for IMO's/FMO's and agencies to report to if they are a paying member of Vector One. Nothing says it has to be a debt because of chargebacks to an insurance company.

Unless something has changed recently, its only been for commissions on premium. Alot of carriers extend grace to agents with LH or SL Vectors because they are aware of their practice of incorrectly reporting to Vector. At least from my experience.

Until given proof I believe agent testimonies just about as much as I believe our clientele.

Weren't you one of the guys piling on Spur City, even though you don't know him, have never worked with him and based your opinion of him on nothing more than what the chubby little angry guy from Georgia said about him?

Back