Ride Along Training

G

I am new to FE and could use some training. I would like to ride along and watch another agent in the field for a day. I read that most of the IMO's offer training but can't seem to find one that offers field training where I am in Central Ca. anybody know of someone in my area that does field training? Thanks

I am new to FE and could use some training. I would like to ride along and watch another agent in the field for a day. I read that most of the IMO's offer training but can't seem to find one that offers field training where I am in Central Ca. anybody know of someone in my area that does field training? Thanks

Where in the valley?

I was speaking to the SNL recruiter yesterday. He mentioned that he had been doing a lot of training. Send me your contact information and I will forward it to him.

They are also a very easy company to work with.

Lee

Last edited:
Fly out to East TN for a few days and I'll show you the ropes.

Thanks for the offer Reardon, Funds for flying not in the budget right now.

Where in the valley?

I was speaking to the SNL recruiter yesterday. He mentioned that he had been doing a lot of training. Send me your contact information and I will forward it to him.

Lee

Thanks Lee,
Is SNL a captive carrier? If I receive training from them can I still write for other carriers? I'm in the Stockton area.

Fly out to East TN for a few days and I'll show you the ropes.

Thanks for the offer Reardon, Funds for flying not in the budget right now.

Thanks Lee,
Is SNL a captive carrier? If I receive training from them can I still write for other carriers? I'm in the Stockton area.

No, completely independent. Their guy is about an hour or so south of you. Stockton would be a great FE area to start. You are also within a hour or two of a lot of money.

No, completely independent. Their guy is about an hour or so south of you. Stockton would be a great FE area to start. You are also within a hour or two of a lot of money.

Thanks for the help Lee, I'll send you an email with my contact info

Back