Riders for FE Plans . . .

Got it. What does age have to do with need or value?

Child Riders and Spouse Riders on WL policies on those under 50 y/o are inexpensive and convertible for the kids. Plus it gives the Spouse immediate affordable term coverage for just a few bucks a month . . . The Spouse can get their own WL policy as well . . .

Child Riders and Spouse Riders on WL policies on those under 50 y/o are inexpensive and convertible for the kids. Plus it gives the Spouse immediate affordable term coverage for just a few bucks a month . . . The Spouse can get their own WL policy as well . . .

I agree. Of course the ideal situation would be for everyone to have their own WL plans, but when money is tight it can help close a deal. I also think it adds to the persistence of the sale since the policy owner has others to think about that's he/she is now more responsible for.

The most I've put on a brat rider is, if memory serves, is 14 kids. I'm still trying to beat my best record of one on a STR.

I agree. Of course the ideal situation would be for everyone to have their own WL plans, but when money is tight it can help close a deal. I also think it adds to the persistence of the sale since the policy owner has others to think about that's he/she is now more responsible for.

The most I've put on a brat rider is, if memory serves, is 14 kids. I'm still trying to beat my best record of one on a STR.

Since the Child Rider is paid up on death of primary insured and guaranteed convertible to WL for the "brats" @ 4 to 6 times their face - they really don't need their own.

Now - Spouse is different story. If they can afford it - spouse should have at least $10k WL themselves + they can have the extra coverage on their spouse's WL policy with the Term Rider . . .

I'm writing a $25k WL on a single Mom that has 3 kids on Tuesday. It will only cost her $2.25 a month to cover all 3 kids @ $9k - which they can convert to $45k guaranteed . . .

That still does not answer the question. What is the difference between 50 yo and 54 yo? (Yeah yeah 4 years) Not a big deal just curious about your reasoning.

----------

That is 14 opportunities to contact the owner and new 25 year old.,

That still does not answer the question. What is the difference between 50 yo and 54 yo? (Yeah yeah 4 years) Not a big deal just curious about your reasoning.

On 50 > , 1 of my 3 carriers doesn't have CR and on another, it isn't very attractive . . .

Sounds like you need more than 3 carriers in your bag. I forgot which ones you offer.

He's talking AmAm on the child rider being paid up if the insured dies. As if anyone would write AmAm?

He is one of those people that truly doesn't know what he doesn't know. And he's not willing to learn.

He will listen to the idiots at Parker and Asses that will take him for every penny. But if you're broke going in I don't suppose it matter if you're broke going out?

He's talking AmAm on the child rider being paid up if the insured dies. As if anyone would write AmAm?

He is one of those people that truly doesn't know what he doesn't know. And he's not willing to learn.

He will listen to the idiots at Parker and Asses that will take him for every penny. But if you're broke going in I don't suppose it matter if you're broke going out?

Well, if for no other reason than the way they screwed our enlisted men...I would NEVER write that company!:no:

Back