Riders for FE Plans . . .

When I was working more new clients I AOR'd many term plans many had child riders. Primerica is great for that. While I can not AOR them I can help service them.

How can you service a policy for a carrier you are not appointed with?

How can you service a policy for a carrier you are not appointed with?

By calling the companies from the home or by three-way. We ask the customer service reps the questions and order the forms needed. I try to get them to email them to me so that I have a copy of the form.

I also take pics of the policy pages when we meet. Or if it is all by phone, which is the norm, I ask them to text me pics of the policy pages.

----------

By calling them when things expire...riders term out, etc...

oooops.... What Ben said

By calling the companies from the home or by three-way. We ask the customer service reps the questions and order the forms needed. I try to get them to email them to me so that I have a copy of the form.

I also take pics of the policy pages when we meet. Or if it is all by phone, which is the norm, I ask them to text me pics of the policy pages.

----------

oooops.... What Ben said

You don't have to be contracted with a company to be an AOR for someone who has a policy with them?:err:

You don't have to be contracted with a company to be an AOR for someone who has a policy with them?:err:

To be the official AOR, yes. I probably left out a punctuation or something. Primerica is of course captive.

Do I service a fair amount of orphaned policy holders? Yes I do. I usually wedge the deadbeat agent out. They got all they wanted in the the one and done sale. I want all the friends and family.

Latest posts

Back