Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Roberts Marketing Group LLC     
Old 05-11-2012, 10:45 AM   #1

State: kdfinsurance is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Roberts Marketing Group LLC Roberts Marketing Group LLC
I work at home for a company called liveops and I sell insurance over the phone to their leads. I like the job a lot but their is no residuals so I came across this company Roberts Marketing Group LLC Final Expense Telesales and I was wondering if anyone works for them and is it worth the investment?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Roberts Marketing Group LLC

Old 05-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
Guru
JimmyUt on Roberts Marketing Group LLC - Insurance Forum

State: JimmyUt is an Insurance Agent from Utah
JimmyUt is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Roberts Marketing Group LLC Re: Roberts Marketing Group LLC
Originally Posted by kdfinsurance View Post
I work at home for a company called liveops and I sell insurance over the phone to their leads. I like the job a lot but their is no residuals so I came across this company Roberts Marketing Group LLC Final Expense Telesales and I was wondering if anyone works for them and is it worth the investment?
Do a search of the forum and google and I think you will find the answers you are looking for.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Roberts Marketing Group LLC
Reply to Roberts Marketing Group LLC 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Tags
marketing