Rosenthal Treatment Update

That is AWESOME news - thanks for the update. One of the most successful GoFundMe campaigns I've come across!

Mark is a good good dude, Ive talked with him several times. Id like to meet him since he is just a hop down the road here in GA.

As a lot of you FE agents know, Mark has been going through a really tough patch in his life. He's one of us and it felt really good to get an email from his "Go Fund Me" about his status so I wanted to share this info with the group. It looks like he has the funds to get the necessary treatment for survival. https://www.gofundme.com/savemarkrosenthal?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n
Say a prayer for Mark he is great for our industry a real good dude for sure.

Mark is a good guy. Newer forum members probably don't know him but he was one of the most active members in the early days of the forum.

Mark is one of those guys that has had a HUGE impact on a lot of agents careers. Years ago his website was one of the few online resources for independent agents that covered marketing/sales ideas and links to other resources.

If anyone deserves to get back to living life and helping people it is Mark. He also needs more donations to help with travel related costs and recovery related costs. So if anyone is still able to help it is till needed.

I'm so happy to see this. I am new to the forum and through searching posts for helpful information, I stumbled upon several by Mark that led me to other wonderful tips and resources online. I was so grateful for all he had put out here on the internet for me to utilize that I wanted to thank him. I came back here to look for him and was deeply saddened when I learned of his illness. I've kept him and his family in my thoughts and prayers and am so glad to know he is going to finally get the treatment he's been seeking. I hope this path leads to much healing and relief. Thank you for posting this great news!

I'm so happy to see this. I am new to the forum and through searching posts for helpful information, I stumbled upon several by Mark that led me to other wonderful tips and resources online. I was so grateful for all he had put out here on the internet for me to utilize that I wanted to thank him. I came back here to look for him and was deeply saddened when I learned of his illness. I've kept him and his family in my thoughts and prayers and am so glad to know he is going to finally get the treatment he's been seeking. I hope this path leads to much healing and relief. Thank you for posting this great news!

Not only is mark a great guy with helpful ideas but he raises mantises. :twitchy:

I leave on April 24th to go to Mexico for 28 days of treatment. I could have not done this without so many people's help. I will be posting updates on my facebook. A lot of you have help to save my life. Thank you so much! I will come back stronger and beat MS. This forum help me raise over $5000 of the money I needed to have HSCT. It took thousands of people helping me to raise this money. Now my part begins. It wont be easy, but I'm going to make it. Thank you for those that help save me and make this possible. Keep praying for me.

Back