Royal Neighbors.....

I've never had a problem getting through to a human. Try listening closer to the voice prompts.

Lol. I'm not dense.

The option to talk to someone for agent issues just gives the option to leave a voicemail. That's it. When you try and go around that, you end up getting routed right back to that same voicemail.

They were closed early as Chase had mentioned.

My upline is getting me what I need. I just figured it would be easier and quicker to go direct to the company, which is what I did first.

Lol. I'm not dense.

The option to talk to someone for agent issues just gives the option to leave a voicemail. That's it. When you try and go around that, you end up getting routed right back to that same voicemail.

They were closed early as Chase had mentioned.

My upline is getting me what I need. I just figured it would be easier and quicker to go direct to the company, which is what I did first.

"Please check the number and try again... "

I'm calling 866-733-9758 and entering the prompts or extension below:

1/1 - Pending apps or risk assessments
1/3 - Contracting
1/5 - Sales Support
4352 - Customer Services

Or maybe they are using caller ID and just don't want to talk to you. :)

Last edited:
I haven't done an RNA app since about April, then all of the sudden I've come across about 4 people that were a really good fit. That voice sig app sure is long, but I have to admit it sure is nice to know that I don't need to worry about scrubbing/faxing the app after I get home late at night.

I haven't done an RNA app since about April, then all of the sudden I've come across about 4 people that were a really good fit. That voice sig app sure is long, but I have to admit it sure is nice to know that I don't need to worry about scrubbing/faxing the app after I get home late at night.

RNA is weird like that. I might wrote 5 in a month and then nothing for 6 months.

I don't mound the phone app but there are several things they could fix to make it better

RNA is weird like that. I might wrote 5 in a month and then nothing for 6 months.

I don't mound the phone app but there are several things they could fix to make it better

I'd appreciate it they made the Voice sig optional, and just go back to the way it used to be...simple pos interview, and wet signatures.

Also, for those of you who use (or used to use) RNA, do you leave behind any literature/brochures after you've taken the app? RNA doesn't seem to have any good literature other than a single page that describes FE product.

I'd appreciate it they made the Voice sig optional, and just go back to the way it used to be...simple pos interview, and wet signatures.

Also, for those of you who use (or used to use) RNA, do you leave behind any literature/brochures after you've taken the app? RNA doesn't seem to have any good literature other than a single page that describes FE product.

RNA has some of best consumer brochures of any company. I always left their 4 page brochure, the 2 page company story and the 1 page member benefits.

I still carry all that stuff with me even though I rarely write RNA anymore. I wrote far more FU with them this year than SIWL.

RNA has some of best consumer brochures of any company. I always left their 4 page brochure, the 2 page company story and the 1 page member benefits.

I still carry all that stuff with me even though I rarely write RNA anymore. I wrote far more FU with them this year than SIWL.

I'll have to ask about those brochures.

Back