Royal Neighbors.....

cdsnuts

Guru
100+ Post Club
Haven't written them in a loooong while, but because of the queue of cases I've gotten this past week, they are going to fit the bill.

Thing is, I CANNOT get in touch with a human being to talk to. I need new apps, new rate books, have to ask a bunch of questions.....the number I have just gives me the option to leave a voicemail......lame.

I need to talk to someone who is breathing. To any of you guys who write them regularly, what's the deal?

Haven't written them in a loooong while, but because of the queue of cases I've gotten this past week, they are going to fit the bill.

Thing is, I CANNOT get in touch with a human being to talk to. I need new apps, new rate books, have to ask a bunch of questions.....the number I have just gives me the option to leave a voicemail......lame.

I need to talk to someone who is breathing. To any of you guys who write them regularly, what's the deal?

Try pushing"0". That often gets me a human. Not sure if it'll work for RNA.

I can make a call for you and have their regional VP call you if you would like that help... his name is Jay Cipkis

I'm surprised no one has asked....Who's your upline?

Haven't written them in a loooong while, but because of the queue of cases I've gotten this past week, they are going to fit the bill. Thing is, I CANNOT get in touch with a human being to talk to. I need new apps, new rate books, have to ask a bunch of questions.....the number I have just gives me the option to leave a voicemail......lame. I need to talk to someone who is breathing. To any of you guys who write them regularly, what's the deal?

Their office closed two hours early today. Should be back up and running tomorrow.

Just go to their website and you can download any app you want. You can also order supplies on the website. I usually get them in about 2 or 3 days after the order is placed.

Back