Ruthless - Shrewd - Client Comes First

Depends on if you're independent, restricted, or captive. Independent agents earn more, have more opportunities for replacement business, and are hit less by business replaced by others.

Last edited:
What percentage of your sales are replacing existing policies vs writing a new(clean-if you will) contract?

It seems from the outside looking in that it's a feeding frenzy with clients. The demographic is constantly receiving cards - I'm sure a lot of potential clients do the musical chair routine just to get the "best rate"...

70% of your sales replacing existing policies?

Troll much? :D:D:D:D:D

What percentage of your sales are replacing existing policies vs writing a new(clean-if you will) contract?

It seems from the outside looking in that it's a feeding frenzy with clients. The demographic is constantly receiving cards - I'm sure a lot of potential clients do the musical chair routine just to get the "best rate"...

70% of your sales replacing existing policies?

I'm at 40 to 50%. Since I answered your question answer mine- why does this matter to you?

Door knocked a guy this afternoon who had just bought a $25,000 policy from American Memorial for $108.25. The agent told the man to shop around and that he could cancel at any time so he did. I wrote him a $25,000 with MOO for $93.36. I thought American Memorial quit selling in FL?

Dtownboy - Interesting name. Wouldn't have anything to do with gun oil would it? Go eat some prunes.

Since when did Detroit have anything to do with gun oil maybe motor oil since we are the motor City but not gun oil. As far as prunes are concerned at 31 yrs old I dont think they are required to be in my diet quite yet nice try though. Now go jack off in the corner you union brat and come back when you have grown a pair. Oh wait that won't happen. Since your still on the fence about leaving your union job since you suck at that. I do look forward to replacing your policies though if you ever write one since I'm sure you will do great.

Door knocked a guy this afternoon who had just bought a $25,000 policy from American Memorial for $108.25. The agent told the man to shop around and that he could cancel at any time so he did. I wrote him a $25,000 with MOO for $93.36. I thought American Memorial quit selling in FL?

Only for independent agents. Securus agents sell a different Am Mem product and Dignity Funeral homes sell their Funeral insurance.

They are replacement bait. Very easy to beat.

Since when did Detroit have anything to do with gun oil maybe motor oil since we are the motor City but not gun oil. As far as prunes are concerned at 31 yrs old I dont think they are required to be in my diet quite yet nice try though. Now go jack off in the corner you union brat and come back when you have grown a pair. Oh wait that won't happen. Since your still on the fence about leaving your union job since you suck at that. I do look forward to replacing your policies though if you ever write one since I'm sure you will do great.

Haw! One of the best posts in days! ROTFLMBO :D

Watch it with the union stuff!!!;)

Prtzl, what you don't seem to understand is that all the regulars and now even the semi-regulars have realized you are just trolling. You're never going to do this and are just wasting our time.

Look at the other threads started by agents looking for help. Other than the semi-required tangents made in the FE forum, everyone is on topic and helpful.

Sure, there are a few recruiters on here, but most of the posters are volunteering their time and wisdom to help agents succeed at no benefit to themselves.

We actually like to help others succeed. You on the other hand are just blowing hot air and wasting everyone's time.

That's why you get the snarky responses.

Prtzl, what you don't seem to understand is that all the regulars and now even the semi-regulars have realized you are just trolling. You're never going to do this and are just wasting our time.

Look at the other threads started by agents looking for help. Other than the semi-required tangents made in the FE forum, everyone is on topic and helpful.

Sure, there are a few recruiters on here, but most of the posters are volunteering their time and wisdom to help agents succeed at no benefit to themselves.

We actually like to help others succeed. You on the other hand are just blowing hot air and wasting everyone's time.

That's why you get the snarky responses.

I was almost completely convinced Pretzel was myinsurebiz with the umbrella, but now I'm having second thoughts. I think he's his twin brother.

Their cocksure, patronizing attitude, punctuation and misspellings were almost identical. Myinsurebiz had this annoying habit of Capitalizing miscellaneous Words for No apparent Reason. :goofy:

Back