Same Commission for Graded/Modified and Immediate?

That should have said after 12th month. I'm not great at math.

Usable meaning a $10,000 face policy would always have at least $4,000 and up to $6,000 death benefit after the 12th month. So better than SNL Graded or Gerber and priced around the same if a non-smoker.

Are there any health questions asked?

Yes. KSKJ doesn't have a GI.

That modified was the bomb when we could sell it to people on oxygen. Priced better than MoO's GI and 40% of face after 12 months.

Once they changed it to not allow oxygen use it became not so useful. In fact, I haven't written one since that change.

That modified was the bomb when we could sell it to people on oxygen. Priced better than MoO's GI and 40% of face after 12 months.

Once they changed it to not allow oxygen use it became not so useful. In fact, I haven't written one since that change.

So not allowing oxygen left a vacuum in your plans.

Usable meaning a $10,000 face policy would always have at least $4,000 and up to $6,500 death benefit after the 12th month. So better than SNL Graded or Gerber and priced around the same if a non-smoker.

Fixed that for you. Hahhaa an "unreal FE guy" that posted right before you got it right the 1st time.

They say the 3rd times a charm...want to try again?;)

Usable meaning a $10,000 face policy would always have at least $4,000 and up to $6,000 death benefit after the 12th month. So better than SNL Graded or Gerber and priced around the same if a non-smoker.

Gotcha...Makes much more sense now

Fixed that for you. Hahhaa an "unreal FE guy" that posted right before you got it right the 1st time.

They say the 3rd times a charm...want to try again?;)

Hmmmm. Beat by a Wino?

Can't say that's the first time that has happened.

Back