Saturday POS Int

What about Settlers. The daughter is gonna be there too.

Settlers POS good on Sat. till 2:00. I used them last Saturday to call in a husband and wife. Only problem was, they don't have anyone who can speak Spanish and told me I would have to call the home office during the week. So I was able to do the wife (she spoke enough English). Both were written on Gold. She forgot about one med (nitro tabs) that she never used. They offered silver, she accepted, and I left telling them I would be back the next Friday (tomorrow) to get his call in. HOWEVER, I found out Monday that NO ONE at home office can do an interview in Spanish either:1arghh:. Isn't that nuts. Called Newby, he did a three-way, and found out that indeed they have no way to accept business with anyone who doesn't speak English. Who else has a ADB. Husband was written up for $8000 DB and $8000 ADB for $43.49 a month. I'm trying to find out how close to that I can get or am I going to have to go to Christian Fidelity just to save the wife's app. That's why I wrote my next one last Saturday with SNL. no POS.

Settlers POS good on Sat. till 2:00. I used them last Saturday to call in a husband and wife. Only problem was, they don't have anyone who can speak Spanish and told me I would have to call the home office during the week. So I was able to do the wife (she spoke enough English). Both were written on Gold. She forgot about one med (nitro tabs) that she never used. They offered silver, she accepted, and I left telling them I would be back the next Friday (tomorrow) to get his call in. HOWEVER, I found out Monday that NO ONE at home office can do an interview in Spanish either:1arghh:. Isn't that nuts. Called Newby, he did a three-way, and found out that indeed they have no way to accept business with anyone who doesn't speak English. Who else has a ADB. Husband was written up for $8000 DB and $8000 ADB for $43.49 a month. I'm trying to find out how close to that I can get or am I going to have to go to Christian Fidelity just to save the wife's app. That's why I wrote my next one last Saturday with SNL. no POS.

Thanks.

Dang, nitro and got silver. Had she filled it in the last two years?

This is when Trans or Americo is helpful. Only PHI sometimes and they both have a good Spanish Team.

Trans even has a Spanish App.

Back