The Secret To Making Money in Final Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
congradulations you stepped up in the world. more money and less hours and better hours at that. no saturdays and very very few evening hours. more time to spend with your wife and girlfriend and kids etc.

the car business sucks nowadays.

Can someone contact me about getting mail leads and high paying contracts, if these's such a combo. Right now i have an agency that pays 50% com and free mail leads (15-25/wk).

I think i could possibly do better

If you are getting good fresh quality mail leads free is rather good! True 50% isn't great but it might be a good starting point? Can the commission rate go up based upon results?

I dont think there is a secret to this business besides working your butt off. You get what you put into this career.

Your post is absolutely on point ,FE is a profession of honesty
and help to the people who need it the most ,face to face , belly to belly is the best way to keep clients , referrals and integrity
intact.
My opinion

HoosierDaddy and Newby you guys are like IBM and I am Bill Gates, one of us can only see whats in front of them and the other can see the Future.

See You Guys at the Top!!

First of all I would like to say thank you to the guy who brought this thread back so that I could have the chance to read Hoozierdaddy's valuable information.

Second, I really would like to know what happened to this JSR guy, I wonder if he's at the top yet?:D

First of all I would like to say thank you to the guy who brought this thread back so that I could have the chance to read Hoozierdaddy's valuable information.

Second, I really would like to know what happened to this JSR guy, I wonder if he's at the top yet?:D

:twitchy:That made me go back and read this whole thread. This is the future and that JSR dude is no where to be found. I guess he wasn't using the crystal ball that he thought he had?

Is Anyone Familiar With "Insured Life Of Georgia"?

They are offering me a package deal with contract & free apointments set for me each and every week!

Just wanted to keep from making a mistake by joining up with them!

Thanks for any help,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back