The Secret To Making Money in Final Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
HoosierDaddy and Newby you guys are like IBM and I am Bill Gates, one of us can only see whats in front of them and the other can see the Future.

See You Guys at the Top!!

I hope your not like Bill Gates's Zune and we are like iPod.

If you have a new, unproven system, why not just say so? If it is proven, where was the proof in your rebuttal? Generalizations when pinned down are not convincing or useful to anyone.

Microsoft Also is the Second Biggest Seller in the Videogame Industry which last I checked is a 40 Billion Dollar a Year Industry, While both IBM and Apple are trying to break in ;).

If you read anything about the most successful people, even the Book Think and Grow Rich which is a great book, Everyone Talks about Thinking AHEAD and CHANGING with the times. Those are the people who make it big, and that is what I am here to do and hopefully I can make it big with lots of people. I want to create some Hundred Thousandaires and then some Millionaires.

So as I said, see you guys at the Top!

Ok, come on. You have 14 posts all have been advertising your system. But the issue is, that we can not find one agent that has benefited from your program. I am not saying there isn't one out there, but no one has come forward to substantiate your system of selling FE over the phone in your PJ's.

To make a sports comparison about reading self help and motivational books and then setting up your business plan based on those readings.
I have one umpire that never played baseball, but read all the rules and regulation and became a certified official.
I have another umpire, that played baseball at a very high level for 20 years, then became certified.
The question for you would be. Which umpire would be most beneficial for the game. The one that read a book and then decided to start umpiring because he saw it on TV. Or the umpire that actually got on the field with the big dogs, and understands the nuances of the game.

If you can prove that it works, then they will come. If you can't, and are trying to start a new wave of FE on a hunch, then you need to go back to the drawing board.

You remember the pet rock don't you. That's my kind of forward thinking. :biggrin:

I will starting to cold-call seniors for final expense who are not on the do not call list. Sigh......I have called for various products in the past (not this) and most of the time out of 30 contacts I can set 1-2 appointments.....it's been awhile since I've had to do this. Does anyone know how many contacts are needed in a case like this?

If not, any guesstimates? I want to spend about 15 hours a week calling and the rest of the time meeting with the people. Hoping for at least 8 sales a month. Am I being realistic? Seniors on the list will be already screened for age and income. Comments?

Guys, first off Ryan is a Marketer... He may be going off what other agents are telling him. I door knock on occasion but I truly believe setting appointments is the way to go... for me any way.

However if your more comfortable door knocking then do it...

Here is the problem. Guys with only a handful of leads feel like they need to work them to there full potential. And I would probably door knock also if I only had a few leads. But when you have 25-30 leads you can afford to call and set appointments. If you burn through a couple big deal. Look at the big picture you only need 5-8 sales to make it make sense...

When you have an abundance of leads you do not have to beg and grovel at the door step.

I am trying to contact everyone... It is tough to match screen names and real names. If I have not contacted you I will it may just take a couple of days.

Thanks Travis.

For the best Final Expense opportunity in the country contact me [email protected]

Hi Travis, I'd like to hear more about your offer. I sent you an email, send me an email when you get a chance [email protected]

Thanks, Ted

So how is your program paying off for agents who have taken you up and are working your system/leads? Thanks for your info . Not sure if I am better off pounding the streets and phone or buy the leads and take some training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back