Security national insurance

Errors can occur but on-going issues with drafting points to the veracity of a Company.

Some recommend going captive during the learning curve period but having problems with a release definitely wouldn't be good. Can't be tied down. Having a release seems to be the running theme against going captive.

If someone's Indy but switches IMO's does an insurance agreement between Gerber, Forester etc. follow the agent?

dude... you been talking on here for months... sh!t or get off the pot

if it aint for you, move along

It's not graded, it's ROP. Many companies will do level for COPD. And at better rates than SNL's ROP.

Ahhhh, the good ole days. I remember when I first got started and even before I was with efes I used to write a lot of Motorists life. True graded (35%/70%/100%) I can't remember if they had a rate increase or a tightening of underwriting but I quit writing them for some reason. When you mention "graded" to a new agent they are thinking ROP. Would be nice to get graded back.

Ahhhh, the good ole days. I remember when I first got started and even before I was with efes I used to write a lot of Motorists life. True graded (35%/70%/100%) I can't remember if they had a rate increase or a tightening of underwriting but I quit writing them for some reason. When you mention "graded" to a new agent they are thinking ROP. Would be nice to get graded back.

SNL's graded IS graded in some states. Arkansas for example is not 2 year ROP. That's probably why it's called graded and not modified...who knows.

They wanted me to get a bank statement or void check as well but by that time the customer had lost enthusiasm and I have not been able to move forward. What ended up happening in your case?

Does anyone think it's strange for an insurance company to have brokers and captive agents?

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but if they have a captive team, would they allow those agents to write some of our terminated customers?

Back