Security National Thailand Trip?

Should be exciting. Never even thought about going east like that. But as it is, we're taking a two day layover in Beijing to see the Great Wall of China.

Of any one here who qualifies for the trip, what are your thoughts on the available excursions?

----------

Was looking at the excursions list and one is the opportunity to spend the day in the jungle w monkeys.

If you choose this wonderful experience however, you must sign a waiver as it's quite possible the monkeys will try to take your stuff (hats, purse, phone etc).

It goes on to say that you should not try to stop the monkeys if they attempt to take something off your person because it's quite possible that they will attack you.

Where do I sign up lol.

They are going to send a Mississippi boy to another country and tell me not to stop a monkey if he tries to steal my stuff? Yea this'll be fun!

Does anybody know about how long the flights are? I have been told they are around 20 hours? Do the planes have larger seats than normal flights have? Is it possible to sleep somewhat comfortably?

I just flew back from Cabo and that was horrible. Left Cabo at 10am and got back to Lansing at 3:30am. 6 hours in the air.

My girlfriend bought some new pillows made for flying and they actually worked fairly well. self inflating and they deflate to the size of a roll of duck tape.

I saw you had a big day, congrats. I went out Wed morning and got home at 5 today. Had 7 sits wrote ten policies for around ten K. 7 were with SNL which should have put me over for the trip.

Does anybody know about how long the flights are? I have been told they are around 20 hours? Do the planes have larger seats than normal flights have? Is it possible to sleep somewhat comfortably?

Our travel time coming back is around 32 hours due to a 12 hour layover. lol

I don't know if if it's like this any more but many years ago (1987) I won a trip to Japan. The seats were definitely a lot roomier than any other I've ever been on. The plane was huge. And there were gathering areas where you were expected to get up out of your seat when you wanted and walk around and talk to people and hang out. You didn't feel confined to your seat for most of the flight.

The plane was smooth. You didn't even feel like you were flying. They were bringing food, drinks, hot towels, etc. every 15 minutes. It was excellent compared to any other flight I've been on since. Back in those days though the guy right next to you could fire up a cigarette and start smoking.

Back