Security National Thailand Trip?

OttoGraf

Guru
100+ Post Club
Of any one here who qualifies for the trip, what are your thoughts on the available excursions?

----------

Was looking at the excursions list and one is the opportunity to spend the day in the jungle w monkeys.

If you choose this wonderful experience however, you must sign a waiver as it's quite possible the monkeys will try to take your stuff (hats, purse, phone etc).

It goes on to say that you should not try to stop the monkeys if they attempt to take something off your person because it's quite possible that they will attack you.

Where do I sign up lol.

Of any one here who qualifies for the trip, what are your thoughts on the available excursions?

----------

Was looking at the excursions list and one is the opportunity to spend the day in the jungle w monkeys.

If you choose this wonderful experience however, you must sign a waiver as it's quite possible the monkeys will try to take your stuff (hats, purse, phone etc).

It goes on to say that you should not try to stop the monkeys if they attempt to take something off your person because it's quite possible that they will attack you.

Where do I sign up lol.

The GREAT thing about being an FE SUPERSTAR like yourself is you win MULTIPLE trips. If you are scared of some monkeys then go to the TRINITY TURKS trip you won and watch those lovely thongs walk by all day instead.

Seems like an easy decision to me :biggrin:

I think the excursion where you get to ride the elephant through the jungle looks pretty cool. Would bring back memories of Wednesday nights back in college.

I have not decided if we are going to make the trip yet though. The dates don't work out real well so we might end up having to pass on it.

----------

Where do I sign up lol.

We're doing the Elephant ride and floating market tour and the dinner boat dealio. It should be kool to run around Bangkok eating the local cuisine and drinking their hooch for a couple of days.

I totally missed the Monkey deal but will check into it. Nothing like a little monkey danger!

We're doing the Elephant ride and floating market tour and the dinner boat dealio. It should be kool to run around Bangkok eating the local cuisine and drinking their hooch for a couple of days.

I totally missed the Monkey deal but will check into it. Nothing like a little monkey danger!

I would think the monkey trip a requirement for FEX agents to refill the monkey dust coffers.

Back