SECURUS E-mail Blast

RichMcK

Guru
100+ Post Club
I received the Securus blast here is the headline:

The Future of Insurance Sales Comes To Columbus, OH on September 17 & 18, 2012

Dear Insurance Professional,

My name is Thomas Graziano and I am the VicePresident of Operations at Securus.

Securus is the largest company of its kind,specializing in the explosive Final Expense marketplace. We are looking for“qualified” sales people to represent our interests and join our elite team ofmanagers and producers.

Here are some points to consider;

The fact is that 90% of senior citizens feel that pre-planning a funeral is a good idea; however, only 12% have done so. The number of Americans age 55 and older will almost double by 2030 from 60 million today to 107.6 million.

This segment of our population will represent a staggering 31% of the population in the United States
  • These statistics are proof positive, solidifying the need for Final Expense Planners immediately and throughout the foreseeable future. Embrace this incredible opportunity now, available exclusively to Securus representatives.
  • The only question is, why are you not exploring the Securus opportunity?
You are not on an island by yourself with Securus.We have local support and comprehensive training in a classroom setting as wellas a minimum of ten webinars weekly to fine tune your sales skills. Our websiteand field training has no equal in the sales industry. Combine our platformwith the industry’s greatest lead systemand the ability to build a field forcenationwide, the Securus opportunity simply has no boundaries.Don’t take our word for it, please log on to our website at SecurusFinalExpense.com and see it foryourself.

I am reaching out to you today as a fellowinsurance professional. I thought you may be interested in learning aboutSecurus and this tremendous final expense sales opportunity that can provideyou a lifetime of residual income.

an No, I'm not with them.

Last edited:
A very similar blast went out here in Florida. They were here in Orlando last night and they're in Ft. Lauderdale tonight. I thought about going but after reading a few threads about them here I decided I had better things to do with my time.

They are going on a recruiting tour. Naa does this quite a bit. Don't get caught up in the hype. But rather speak with actual agents about the ins and outs of the company

I just got a very similar email blast from EFES. They are holding hiring seminars in the Detroit area. They say most of their top dogs are going to be there. They will be autographing t-shirts between 3 and 7 pm. At a cost of twenty bucks a signature, or fifty bucks a pic.

I just got a very similar email blast from EFES. They are holding hiring seminars in the Detroit area. They say most of their top dogs are going to be there. They will be autographing t-shirts between 3 and 7 pm. At a cost of twenty bucks a signature, or fifty bucks a pic.

Seriously?? I haven't seen that but who would pay for those guy's autographs?

That's bordering on the ridiculous!!:laugh:

Seriously?? I haven't seen that but who would pay for those guy's autographs?

That's bordering on the ridiculous!!:laugh:

Sure, it's wrong for them to charge for autographs but you were more than happy to have me pay you $100 to sign the recording you and Scott made.

Where's the consistency?

Rick

Sure, it's wrong for them to charge for autographs but you were more than happy to have me pay you $100 to sign the recording you and Scott made.

Where's the consistency?

Rick

You also signed a secrecy agreement with that which you are now in violation of. The damages are trebled. You should read the fine print.:twitchy:

Back