Securus Final Expense

re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

You can't just leave all of us on here waiting for why you don't like EFES...explain to the rest of the community...all I know is to go with them, you have to basically produce...are you producing? Because it's production based, they reward contributions that an agent makes...If you're not producing, you might want to look elsewhere...

Yes, I can. :D

Now I need a xanax after that post. Not every agent questioning you is with Equita, and as for you cliams of it being an inconvenience to fax things into the home office, I will happily take my (higher comp than you offer, and lower lead costs) to allow the gals to make sure our paperwork is correct. Securus sounds like it is great for some, as I am sure Equita is for others. I am sure Todd is great to contract with, and hell even some agents like Lincoln Heritage. Other than a few folks on here just trying to get under your skin, most of the questions that have been asked are legit, and most of the complaints are real. I experienced some of them myself a few months ago. I am sure things have changed since then.

I would like to see securus validate their claim of being the number one final expense company in the country... he already claims they have they overhead so low so they can pass on the comp...

more money more employees....

didn't see them on convention anywhere... never heard of them until they bought this tim guy...

you might want to get more than three success profiles on your website...

on a good note your revamped website looks better than your last one...

I've heard Lincoln Heritage is the #1 FE Co. in the US based on production issued. I don't know how to verify this though.

I've heard Lincoln Heritage is the #1 FE Co. in the US based on production issued. I don't know how to verify this though.

i am sure they are number one, i would agree with you... but they are an insurance company Not an IMO

and i hope they remain number one because i love when my leads have a lincoln policy because they are so easy to knock out LOL

i am sure they are number one, i would agree with you... but they are an insurance company Not an IMO

and i hope they remain number one because i love when my leads have a lincoln policy because they are so easy to knock out LOL

LH is #1 in my book.

Hmmm...so what kind of customer service do you get if you actually are affiliated with securus??? Inquiring minds want to know!
Quit trying to bust balls. Really? And I am not with Securus. Be professional please.

Scott,

I can't tell if your joking or not, but LH are bunch of kooks in my book.

They initially told me to drop them from FEX because I wasn't licensed to provide rates. When I showed them my creds, they then told me they didn't want to be affiliated with such a site. I then asked them why they would deny their agents and other prospective agents the ability to easily rate their product. Their response was that being listed in a comparitive quote engine was not in their best interest nor an element of their marketing strategy.

I ran some rates just to see where they fit, and I think their reasoning was more embarassment than anything else :D

LH is #1 in my book.

Back