Securus Final Expense

It's different for different states as far as the leads go. Could be as low as $18 per lead, but in states like CA, it could be as much as $27.50 each.

Either way, I give over 100% contracts. Do the math, doesn't take much to make up that difference.

How much are your leads in Ky? Are you talking leads or mailers? Big difference!

I also have over 100% contracts, so if you can't beat my lead costs there is no reason to continue.

How many leads can you provide per week?

How much are your leads in Ky? Are you talking leads or mailers? Big difference!

I also have over 100% contracts, so if you can't beat my lead costs there is no reason to continue.

How many leads can you provide per week?

Here are the prices broken down by state....

AL, AR, DC, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NH, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV
10-50 leads --$18.00 each.
50+ leads - $17.00 each.

AK, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, ID, IA, KS, ME, MD, MA, MT, NE, NJ, ND, OR, RI, SD, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY
10-50 leads - $22.50 each.
50+ leads - $20.00 each.

AZ, CA, NV, NM, NY
10-50 leads - $27.50 each.
50+ leads - $25.00 each.

These are telemarketed leads which comes with the recording and the client know that it is you that will be contacting them. They are exclusive.

AL, AR, DC, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NH, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV
50+ leads - $17.00 each.

AK, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, ID, IA, KS, ME, MD, MA, MT, NE, NJ, ND, OR, RI, SD, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI, WY
50+ leads - $20.00 each.

AZ, CA, NV, NM, NY
50+ leads - $25.00 each.

These are telemarketed leads which comes with the recording and the client know that it is you that will be contacting them. They are exclusive.

So I could order 15 leads per week for $18 each?

Yes, but it would go to $17 in a very short time if you ordered consistently each week.

This, of course, is a deal I've put together for my agents, so I would have to have at least one contract from you to get you the deal.

I thought you were getting leads at around $16 a piece now?

Yes, but it would go to $17 in a very short time if you ordered consistently each week.

This, of course, is a deal I've put together for my agents, so I would have to have at least one contract from you to get you the deal.

I thought you were getting leads at around $16 a piece now?

My leads are $11 each. But this business is a fluid business. I am always open to new ideas. That sounds like a very good deal.

50+ leads - $17.00 each.

50+ leads - $20.00 each.

AZ, CA, NV, NM, NY
50+ leads - $25.00 each.

Todd,

I'm interested. Whats the next step?

Back