Securus Final Expense

Re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

Does anyone know anything about Asurea? Are they a good lead program to work with. What are the pros and cons?

Yes - leads are okay but initial contracts are low - 75% to start with lead cost at $25 per. You need to order 25 minimum per lead order. Like everywhere depending on the density of population determines lead availability and how long you can work an area. For most cities other rural areas you can plan on working it for about 3 months then you will need to move on. The best I found for any lead type is 3 separate areas that I work and rotate for 3 months at a time.
You can make good money, but lead cost is high out of the gate and contracts are low. You can get higher contracts and lower lead cost based on production - which needs to be around 4k to 5k a week. Paperwork for them weekly can also be a pain; you'll send a production report, their cover sheet and the first page of the app with a copy of lead per policy sold due each week.

I worked for them for the past 2 years. $25 leads, i bought 18 a wk, made decent money the first year or so and then started getting duplicates. I was working a fairly rural area and it seems like once you have been thru those that will return a lead, you are pretty much done. I had to get away from them, couldn't make the numbers work for me any more.

Protected territory, I had 6 counties about 60 miles out was my farthest. Leads were $20.95 and I bought 18 a wk. Initially sold an average of about 5 to 7. The leads weren't that great. Usually could actually give 9 to 12 presentations. The others were, you know, just not workable for various reasons.
After the first year, started seeing 3 or 4 Re-Peats. Maybe not same exact lead but from another member of household etc. Not too bad but then started getting worse after a year and a half till I was unable to offset the cost and had to get out.
:mad:

Protected territory, I had 6 counties about 60 miles out was my farthest. Leads were $20.95 and I bought 18 a wk. Initially sold an average of about 5 to 7. The leads weren't that great. Usually could actually give 9 to 12 presentations. The others were, you know, just not workable for various reasons.
After the first year, started seeing 3 or 4 Re-Peats. Maybe not same exact lead but from another member of household etc. Not too bad but then started getting worse after a year and a half till I was unable to offset the cost and had to get out.
:mad:

No surprise you would see repeats... even the exact same person. Direct Mail responders are serial repliers.

You know you can get refunds on the repeat responders, right?

Also a heads-up for Securus agents --

They are closing down Opt! Database effective this weekend.

Make sure you back-up on your hard drive all your leads you purchased.

Back