Securus Final Expense

You know you can get refunds on the repeat responders, right?

Also a heads-up for Securus agents --

They are closing down Opt! Database effective this weekend.

Make sure you back-up on your hard drive all your leads you purchased.

Dave, why are they closing down OPT? I know some managers are using a different lead source based on per 1000 mailed vs. a set cost per lead, but had not heard about shutting down OPT. Good advice thanks.

SD

Re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

I am an agent with Securus. If you want to talk, go to my page and fill out your info. ill be in touch with you.
www dot scareusamerica dot com/Wino's the best

images

Some of the top groups got sacked, they got caught selling other business, not through Securus.

Some of the top groups got sacked, they got caught selling other business, not through Securus.
Considering Securus is not supposed to be captive, what differnce would that make? As long as they are giving you a fair share of the business (and if they were top producers they must have been), you would be stupid to terminate them. Got to be more to the story..

Considering Securus is not supposed to be captive, what differnce would that make? As long as they are giving you a fair share of the business (and if they were top producers they must have been), you would be stupid to terminate them. Got to be more to the story..

Does anyone really think secures or EFES is really independent? I am independent. I write what I want, where I want. No territories or managers.

Not a knock on either system but they are not independent.

Latest posts

Back