Securus Final Expense

I'm so tired of this thread. moral of the story, don't use your agencies leads to sell other products. if you're going to do that, leave! any agency has the same rules. they put you in a position to succeed with their leads, not with another company. they are independent if you don't use their leads. you can write whoever the hell you want if you don't use leads. simple as that. end of story. now everybody, shut up!

I'm so tired of this thread. moral of the story, don't use your agencies leads to sell other products. if you're going to do that, leave! any agency has the same rules. they put you in a position to succeed with their leads, not with another company. they are independent if you don't use their leads. you can write whoever the hell you want if you don't use leads. simple as that. end of story. now everybody, shut up!

Hey folks it is our new moderator. They are poor at capitalizing words and punctuation as well, but certainly good at giving directions. I better shut up though.

Last edited:

So you have a better chance to succeed if you use their leads than any other leads?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey folks it is our new moderator. They are poor at capitalizing words and punctuating as well, but certainly good at giving directions. I better shut up though.

Kinda sounds like a captive manager.

Last edited:
I don't think I am independent with EFES, I know I am. I write what I want, where I want. No territories or managers.

That sems to be exactly what you said makes you independent.

Does anyone really think secures or EFES is really independent? I am independent. I write what I want, where I want. No territories or managers.

Not a knock on either system but they are not independent.

JD, you may be independent, but most paper work from EFES. has a clause saying you can only sell EFES, and you must cancel all of your other contracts. Its in Joe Ciaccio, paper work.

JD, you may be independent, but most paper work from EFES. has a clause saying you can only sell EFES, and you must cancel all of your other contracts. Its in Joe Ciaccio, paper work.

I've been with EFES for almost 5 years and never seen any paperwork like that. No one has ever even hinted for me to cancel any other contracts.

I know of agents on Joe's team that have never signed anything like that.

If you have seen something like that then I can't explain it. I did go down to Nashville last fall at Joe's request to speak to a roomful of their new recruits. They said nothing like that to those new recruits.

$450 a week for leads? Is this a lead sales organization or an insurance sales organization? I guess you guys could not sell a darn thing and the agency would still make a bundle off of you. I guess that's the point.

$450 a week for leads? Is this a lead sales organization or an insurance sales organization? I guess you guys could not sell a darn thing and the agency would still make a bundle off of you. I guess that's the point.

You are clueless about this business. $450 is the cost of a 1000 piece mailer. Be hard to make it in this business mailing only 1000 per week.

If a person can get all the leads they need for only $450/wk it's a good deal.

You have no idea as to what it costs to generate an FE lead.

You are clueless about this business. $450 is the cost of a 1000 piece mailer. Be hard to make it in this business mailing only 1000 per week.

If a person can get all the leads they need for only $450/wk it's a good deal.

You have no idea as to what it costs to generate an FE lead.

No, I'm clueless. Only been doing it since 1986. I know exactly what it takes. But I'm a dork. Totally Clueless. I should change my screen name to TCD, totally clueless dork.

Back