Securus Final Expense

No, I'm clueless. Only been doing it since 1986. I know exactly what it takes. But I'm a dork. Totally Clueless. I should change my screen name to TCD, totally clueless dork.

And you are always talking about how you failed in this business since 1986.

But it's obvious that you have no clue about the FE business. Maybe you weren't serious about the other stuff and were just trying to get conversation going. On the FE business you simply do not know what you are talking about.

And you are always talking about how you failed in this business since 1986.

But it's obvious that you have no clue about the FE business. Maybe you weren't serious about the other stuff and were just trying to get conversation going. On the FE business you simply do not know what you are talking about.

Just going by what the poster said, how he spent $450 a week and after a year or two, it was repeat leads and stuff. He basically failed after a year or two- as well. My point is that this "business" as you call it, which is a sham, the FE business.... mostly, most of the big organizations doing it are a sham... but anyways, this "business" is set up for failure. I'm proud to talk about all my failures, which are actually the FE companies/agencies failing the agents.... so that I may warn others of the pitfalls of this "business".

Last edited:
Just going by what the poster siad, how he spent $450 a week and after a year or two, it was repeat leads and stuff. He basically failed after a year or two- as well. My point is that this "business" as you call it, which is a sham, the FE business.... mostly, most of the big organizations doing it are a sham... but anyways, this "business" is set up for failure. I'm proud to talk about all my failures, which are actually the FE companies/agencies failing the agents.... so that I may warn others of the pitfalls of this "business".

Wow! It costs 25k a year to generate leads for 1 agent if that agent nets 100k and has a renewal of 5% then after 4 years the lead cost are paid for on renewals. You need 3 counties to work if you do that the repeat leads are few and even then I have sold repeat leads that I couldn't sell a year ago

It cost money to market your business. Understand that.

Most salespeople do fail. It can be because they are dumb or just can't sell. Or in the case of HomeService, both seem to apply.

Wow! It costs 25k a year to generate leads for 1 agent if that agent nets 100k and has a renewal of 5% then after 4 years the lead cost are paid for on renewals. You need 3 counties to work if you do that the repeat leads are few and even then I have sold repeat leads that I couldn't sell a year ago

It cost money to market your business. Understand that.

Does that agent net 100K after the company lent him four or five times the money or ten times the money he brought in-lending through what looks like fractional reserve banking practices? And all of that after they sold him over-priced leads?

Considering Securus is not supposed to be captive, what differnce would that make? As long as they are giving you a fair share of the business (and if they were top producers they must have been), you would be stupid to terminate them. Got to be more to the story..

It is not captive, however the leads you buy with Securus, you must sell through them.

Does that agent net 100K after the company lent him four or five times the money or ten times the money he brought in-lending through what looks like fractional reserve banking practices? And all of that after they sold him over-priced leads?

the ins company does not sell leads the lead venders sell leads if he nets 100k. Then he nets 100k. Regardless of how the advance is. Their is no interests on advances.

Last edited:
Re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

Crazymaynard: I am on here to set the record straight.

The name Jimmy Hobson is on the bottom of your post. We have no Jimmy Hobson in our system. You say you have first hand experience as to how we market. However you are NOT an agent for Securus. Where I come from that means second hand experience at a minimum. If you are not with us, you heard it from someone else. It really is that simple. I assume it must have been from a highly successful agent.

Our Platinum leads are fresh and have NEVER been distributed previously. NEVER, EVER they are $20.95. Someone who purchases this lead gets this lead period. Every order has a bar code that corresponds to the lead order. When the lead is returned, it is scanned into the system and matches up to the original agent that ordered the lead. This is how we can "GUARANTEE" the lead if fresh and never worked by another agent. In fact, when a lead is returned even the data is removed from our system so it is not mailed and replied to again. This guarantees that no other agent will pay for the same lead.

I have no clue as to what our so called "DIRECT RELATION BETWEEN ASCENCEA, SECURUS AND NAA." We have no association or affiliation with NAA. In fact we have tried time and time again to get releases from NAA to no avail. What is your definition of a direct relation? Is it that we both sell Life Insurance? If that is the case we are a sister company with them and you as well and the other 500,000 licensed insurance agents in the United States.

With all due respect, I would sincerely appreciate it if you got your facts straight before posting so called first hand knowledge that is obviously not first hand and inaccurate.

Thank you,

Larry Dickstein
Chief Operating Officer
Securus, LLC

I spoke with an Art Leazer who is working with you guys to do some heavy recruiting. He used to be with NAA right?

Re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

I spoke with an Art Leazer who is working with you guys to do some heavy recruiting. He used to be with NAA right?

That is a 2 year old response from Larry to something I supposedly said. There is life after death.

Back