Securus Final Expense

If you do your homework, you'll find a lot of FE places that are a lot better than Securus. They're definitely not the same company they were a few years ago!

Couldn't agree with you more! There are much better alternatives and opportunities out there then settling for what Securus will provide an agent.:yes:

Any more thoughts about Securus?

My thoughts are, I'm in ny, where there are only 3-4 companies to offer, I started with Securus, and 1 company, I'm still hostage with their lower commission, they don't release you, one of my biggest mistake was starting out with them.

Never go with a company that will never release.

yeah, i was lucky that i didn't get too far in this business before finding the right people. i am focusing on health now also.
you wouldn't find that release problem with ben. maybe take trips to other states? we do that for medicare. i am in VA and make trips to PA and WV.

I was a top producer with Securus from June 2012 til July 2014. It is def NOT the company I started with. WAY too many lead issues as well as other problems. It appeared to be a good fit coming from NAA, but alas, it morphed into something that I was trying to get away from.....(MLM mentality, reselling of leads, false promises, etc). From what I understand they are in the process of reducing manger comp levels by 30-35% and recruiting 20-somethings that have never been licensed and have NO idea what comp levels should be .:no:

Back