Securus Final Expense

T.Heard114

Hi all insurance professionals, I came across this company called Securus final expense, and I want to know if any of you have heard of this organzation. If you have what are the good and bad. Thanks for all the advice.

re: Securus Final Expense..Give your lawyer my address pal

AMERICA

The lesson here being, as much as you really love your 13 year old daughter, you really don't want her designing your website.

Hi all insurance professionals, I came across this company called Securus final expense, and I want to know if any of you have heard of this organzation. If you have what are the good and bad. Thanks for all the advice.

Have you heard of "Google"? You may get some information on them----after all they are America'a #1 Final Expense Insurance Agency!;)

Three words...

FREE LEADS!

I know that's just two words but I wanted to get you ready for the overpromising and underdelivering that free leads usually brings.

Thanks for all you guys replys. I just wanted to know have anyone had any dealings with them (Securus). And if you have what was your experience with them.

Read your post the other day,went to the web site,called the number have not heard a word from them yet. Called back this morn. and was told that every body has been very busy, she also did apoligise. If there that busy, not sure I would fit in. Let us know what you find out.

Back