Selling FE in December

December this year is awesome, based on when Christmas and New Years hits.

Most years you are forced to take the full week off, but not this year.

Exactly right. We talked about that on our call Friday. I usually take off the 2 weeks around Christmas and New year's. This year I may work Mon and Tues of each week? Then again I may not?

As others have said, Dec is what you make of it. When I treated it as just another month then I had the same production as any other month.

So far it's been great this year. This is just the 7th and I'm over my monthly goal already. And I have a full day of appointments scheduled tomorrow.

Been kinda lucky. Yes, there's more excuses made but there's always excuses.

Agents that say Dec is a bad month are right. Agents that say Dec is a good month are right.:biggrin:

You just have to make more dials this time of year. You have to make more contacts to get to talk the poeple that will agree to an appointment. (this is assuming you are calling vs doing DK's). Yes you might have more people wanting to wait, but there are still those lonely seniors that will let you stop by....just my expereince

It's Dec 8 and I'm already at 24 apps

It's all attitude plus a good IMO & direct mail program

Each & every week I get 7 DM cards without fail !!

This can be taken for what it's worth if anything. I just got back in the field as .full time again. I was out of commission due to health problems for quite some time. Anyway I had 29 dm leads come in have run 6 have 6 apps written for 4780 in ap. I know not the norm but this gig is what you make it. I am 51 started doing this with combined ins. in 1987. Good luck ladies and gentlemen. I hope to stay healthy enough to take some company paid trips and meet some of you badasses:)

This can be taken for what it's worth if anything. I just got back in the field as .full time again. I was out of commission due to health problems for quite some time. Anyway I had 29 dm leads come in have run 6 have 6 apps written for 4780 in ap. I know not the norm but this gig is what you make it. I am 51 started doing this with combined ins. in 1987. Good luck ladies and gentlemen. I hope to stay healthy enough to take some company paid trips and meet some of you badasses:)

That's awesome to hear, glad you are up and running.

This has been a December to remember so far for me. Had my biggest single day of my entire FE career yesterday :)

That's awesome to hear, glad you are up and running.

This has been a December to remember so far for me. Had my biggest single day of my entire FE career yesterday :)

If you won't say I'll talk smack for you, Spur did over $10K yesterday!!!:yes:

Come get you some!!;)

I've got my money on the Mexican. I'm thinking he has 12k in one day in him for 2016. Might need to do a ride along and keep him refreshed with some ice cold bottled beers.

Way to push the numbers bru! Seal Team is going to cause some serious collateral damage come 2016.

Back