Selling FE in December

I've got my money on the Mexican. I'm thinking he has 12k in one day in him for 2016. Might need to do a ride along and keep him refreshed with some ice cold bottled beers. Way to push the numbers bru! Seal Team is going to cause some serious collateral damage come 2016.

You are too funny mate! Bohemia and Dos XX please, not that Pumpkin Spice stuff you like.

P.S. JD is my brutha from anotha mutha (a white one)

Yeah the way the dates fall for Christmas and New Years, I won't lose a field day unless I choose to. Actually I'll have 14 field days this month. I work M-W.

I was all excited about my week until I heard Spur beat my week in a day haha. That guys a beast.

Either way, producers have good Decembers. It's just another month.

Agreed. ..

That's pretty funny!

----------

How many apps did you have to get to over 10K?

I think it was 5 or 6 applications and what made the day even more weird is it did not start until 2 PM. They were all very big policies obviously.

----------

Nice!!!!!!!! Congrats.

Thanx buddy. I'll be taking the wife to the Big Apple next year I'll make sure and reach out.

----------

Yeah the way the dates fall for Christmas and New Years, I won't lose a field day unless I choose to. Actually I'll have 14 field days this month. I work M-W. I was all excited about my week until I heard Spur beat my week in a day haha. That guys a beast. Either way, producers have good Decembers. It's just another month.

One of those lucky days that will probably never happen again, but I'll take it. There's a guy on my squad that hit over 9K in a day about three or four years ago and I thought no one would ever break that on our team.

Nice Spur! I'm right there with JD. My best week was $11,033.

Yes, week! My best week in FE was $11K. Spur did $10K in a day. I don't know what my best day is. I know I've done $8K in a day before so that's probably my best day?

Spur does $10K weeks all the time. He's gonna be right at $400K this year. That's averaging $8k a week.:yes: Dayum!!

That's inspirational .... SPUR do you work only DM leads? If so, as a relatively new guy, I'm wondering how much you spend on leads per week? How many appointments your sitting per week.

Latest posts

Back