Selling FE in December

That's inspirational .... SPUR do you work only DM leads? If so, as a relatively new guy, I'm wondering how much you spend on leads per week? How many appointments your sitting per week.

Do you think he was buying 100 leads a week with that kind of volume, but it's not...

That's inspirational .... SPUR do you work only DM leads? If so, as a relatively new guy, I'm wondering how much you spend on leads per week? How many appointments your sitting per week.

I work ALL lead types but right now per week:

40 DM's &
Approximately 5 Internet leads from Lee

Approximately $1,500 week lead cost (goal is to ALWAYS have lead cost paid for by end of my Monday)

25 appts per week M-F and I will work an hour or two on Saturday or Sunday if need be

Sit w/ 15-20 approximately clients per week

I work ALL lead types but right now per week:

40 DM's &
Approximately 5 Internet leads from Lee

Approximately $1,500 week lead cost (goal is to ALWAYS have lead cost paid for by end of my Monday)

25 appts per week M-F and I will work an hour or two on Saturday or Sunday if need be

Sit w/ 15-20 approximately clients per week

beast-mode-300.jpg

I work ALL lead types but right now per week: 40 DM's & Approximately 5 Internet leads from Lee Approximately $1,500 week lead cost (goal is to ALWAYS have lead cost paid for by end of my Monday) 25 appts per week M-F and I will work an hour or two on Saturday or Sunday if need be Sit w/ 15-20 approximately clients per week

What carriers do you tend to focus on more.

Let me give a new full time (4.5 months into it) FE agent perspective. I've written a few posts about my success but must mention the struggles also. Last week in October I wrote 5700K for the week. That was five weeks ago and November was a complete dud month for me personally. I had barely written 5K since October mainly due to working a new area with limited lead flow and unqualified buyers. Lots of no shows, unserious folks filling out the lead cards "just because", and others thinking it was "free". *Note: I'm on a set 25 a week lead program but only reached that number twice, only 13 and 24 leads came in the last two weeks as an example. Rearden had to "talk me off the ledge" from jumping off a tall building with frustration. Heck he was going to drive two states over to meet me for a ride along just to experience what I've been seeing in the field.

Which brings me to this week. Tuesday I had six appts set... same deal as the last five weeks... 2 no shows, 3 others non qualified buyers, and only 1 presentation... no sales. Nothing for wednesday, but had 3 appts scheduled thursday. Just to show how wacky this business is I sold all three scheduled appointments, not only that, but also sold two door knocks and another "be back" from a previous appointment. Ended up having my best day in the field ever, 6 for 6 with 5300+ AP. I did nothing different today except have qualified buyers who listened and were open to be sold. Had to work them but the many thanks and appreciation from the clients after the sale was great to feel again.

Moral of the story... do not defeat yourself, push through the rough times, and learn by doing. Don't "over think" your situation, give yourself room to fall down but damnitt get back up and start running! Many thanks to Dave Duford for having my back with endless support.

:yes:

Last edited:
Let me give a new full time (4.5 months into it) FE agent perspective. I've written a few posts about my success but must mention the struggles also. Last week in October I wrote 5700K for the week. That was five weeks ago and November was a complete dud month for me personally. I had barely written 5K since October mainly due to working a new area with limited lead flow and unqualified buyers. Lots of no shows, unserious folks filling out the lead cards "just because", and others thinking it was "free". *Note: I'm on a set 25 a week lead program but only reached that number twice, only 13 and 24 leads came in the last two weeks as an example. Rearden had to "talk me off the ledge" from jumping off a tall building with frustration. Heck he was going to drive two states over to meet me for a ride along just to experience what I'm been seeing in the field.

Which brings me to this week. Tuesday I had six appts set... same deal as the last five weeks... 2 no shows, 3 others not qualified buyers, and only 1 presentation... no sales. Nothing for wednesday, but had 3 appts scheduled thursday. Just to show how wacky this business is I sold all three scheduled appointments, not only that, but also sold two door knocks and another "be back" from a previous appointment. Ended up having my best day in the field ever, 6 for 6 with 5300+ AP. I did nothing different today except have qualified buyers who listened and were open to be sold. Had to work them but the many thanks and appreciation from the clients after the sale was great to feel again.

Moral of the story... do not defeat yourself, push through the rough times, and learn by doing. Don't "over think" your situation, give yourself room to fall down but damnitt get back up and start running! Many thanks to Dave Duford for having my back with endless support.

My old basketball coach used to say all the time, "it's OK to be down, we all get down. It's OK to get knocked down, we've all been knocked down. It's not OK to stay down!!".:yes:

Let me give a new full time (4.5 months into it) FE agent perspective. I've written a few posts about my success but must mention the struggles also. Last week in October I wrote 5700K for the week. That was five weeks ago and November was a complete dud month for me personally. I had barely written 5K since October mainly due to working a new area with limited lead flow and unqualified buyers. Lots of no shows, unserious folks filling out the lead cards "just because", and others thinking it was "free". *Note: I'm on a set 25 a week lead program but only reached that number twice, only 13 and 24 leads came in the last two weeks as an example. Rearden had to "talk me off the ledge" from jumping off a tall building with frustration. Heck he was going to drive two states over to meet me for a ride along just to experience what I'm been seeing in the field.

Which brings me to this week. Tuesday I had six appts set... same deal as the last five weeks... 2 no shows, 3 others not qualified buyers, and only 1 presentation... no sales. Nothing for wednesday, but had 3 appts scheduled thursday. Just to show how wacky this business is I sold all three scheduled appointments, not only that, but also sold two door knocks and another "be back" from a previous appointment. Ended up having my best day in the field ever, 6 for 6 with 5300+ AP. I did nothing different today except have qualified buyers who listened and were open to be sold. Had to work them but the many thanks and appreciation from the clients after the sale was great to feel again.

Now THAT was a cool story.

When the other team was playing rough and our coach wanted us to get nasty, he'd say, "Stop being nice fellas. Jesus never said you had to be nice to assholes.":no::twitchy:

Back