Selling FE in December

It was a story from the past .The milkman was used for double effects to put "monkey dust" on it. Today if I delivered a check In the snow I'd say "where's the ups truck ". It's funny much of my presentation is connecting with the people. I have no fancy slick presentation . Once an agent developes the trust its game over. Whether I'm consoling a lady who's shedding tears over her dead husband or last week sampling a lady's delicious xmas cookies. Of course I've discovered the need and my main emphasis is affordability . I talk people down all the time.When doing that I'm always highlighting how my only concern is the coverage is their when needed. Mrs Smith " I'd rather leave her today with no sale than one day your daughter calls me to say my momma passed. Then I have to tell her "your momma never kep it"Don't make me do that. Sitting her today look me in the eye and tell me your 100% committed to keeping this. I want to seperate myself from all other agents.

It was a story from the past .The milkman was used for double effects to put "monkey dust" on it. Today if I delivered a check In the snow I'd say "where's the ups truck ". It's funny much of my presentation is connecting with the people. I have no fancy slick presentation . Once an agent developes the trust its game over. Whether I'm consoling a lady who's shedding tears over her dead husband or last week sampling a lady's delicious xmas cookies. Of course I've discovered the need and my main emphasis is affordability . I talk people down all the time.When doing that I'm always highlighting how my only concern is the coverage is their when needed. Mrs Smith " I'd rather leave her today with no sale than one day your daughter calls me to say my momma passed. Then I have to tell her "your momma never kep it"Don't make me do that. Sitting her today look me in the eye and tell me your 100% committed to keeping this. I want to seperate myself from all other agents.

And I think you are doing a fine job of that.

Lol love you Jd. By the way did you get me a xmas present this yr?Maybe you're waiting till the last min?

Petey, you're "The Entertainer" of FE Nation. I enjoy all your yarns and "no paragraphs" way of telling your story.

The best ever will be the time you were doing head-spins in the living room of a delighted family. How could they not buy after that type of effort?

Back