Selling FE Over the Phone

ronmurrey

Expert
Anyone selling FE over the phone? I'd like to get back into selling FE,but over the phone but was looking for some pointers as far as what companies offer e-sig. I believe assurity does it.And as far as setting up a mini 1 man call center Im lost. Any of youz guyz selling FE over the phone?

LBL
Baltimore Life
Americo eagle

Plenty of other options if you use the search function.

I have sold term over the phone for over 5 years (I am good at it)and fe face to face (i sucked at it admittedly) for 6 months. FE over the phone is a losing battle unless you are a unicorn.

Anyone selling FE over the phone? I'd like to get back into selling FE,but over the phone but was looking for some pointers as far as what companies offer e-sig. I believe assurity does it.And as far as setting up a mini 1 man call center Im lost. Any of youz guyz selling FE over the phone?

You won't find many Fe telesales agents on here I believe I'm the only agent with a few marketers that hype it up. It's not an easy gig and the odds are stacked against you since you are limited on carriers that allow telesales and support it on the back end with requirements being around to be voice signed versus wet signature. Forester is a another good telesales carrier if you get approval from your upline to use their voice Sig process

Dtownboy i'm always amazed a Fe telesales guy can keep even 60% persistency . I had at least 5 Nsf's the past 30 days and if i didn't show up on their doorstep they would have all been lapses.When i've yet to have 1 direct express client who's card was lost or expired renew it directly with the company. If i don't physically do it its a lapse.

Dtownboy i'm always amazed a Fe telesales guy can keep even 60% persistency . I had at least 5 Nsf's the past 30 days and if i didn't show up on their doorstep they would have all been lapses.When i've yet to have 1 direct express client who's card was lost or expired renew it directly with the company. If i don't physically do it its a lapse.

Sounds like fun.

It's really a different type of sale. I know agents on here who won't brag about it, but all they do is FE by phone and they do great at it. One of the big differences I've noticed is going to sound obvious when I say it. You gotta do business with people they way you market. If you're doing FE electronically, you pretty much need internet and/or phone leads. If you take your good old fashioned direct mail cards and try to do it over the phone it's going to be really tough.

The reality is if you're a F2F FE agent, trying to do it online is going to require a new skill set.

I was going to chime in w the majority and just say one shouldn't mess w doing fe by phone. However, you can have a measure of success (if you're dedicated to dialing your booty off) and still make more money that a lot of professions w special letters behind their names (at least I experienced that personally).

Still though, probably due to my competitiveness, I couldn't stand to see the weekly emails and know that all of the top money agents on the leaderboard were out in the field.

Back