Selling Final Expense Via Telephone

Hi Fig,

I believe Medicare Supplement clients are excellent for cross-selling other policies. I was speaking to an agent last week who has been pushing hard for cancer policies during AEP and he is seeing the extra $$$ roll in because of his cross-selling efforts.

I have an entire chapter devoted to cross-selling in my book "How to Qualify, Present, & Sell Final Expense and Medicare Supplements to Seniors".

Best of luck in your cross-selling!
Yeah, but you don't answer the burning question that is on everyone's mind. Do you have to cross-dress in order to cross-sell? :1confused:

Nice. What have you seen to be the best cross-sell opportunities with FE?

Rob Riggs

I think the bigger opportunity is with cross-selling/cross-marketing to Medicare Supplement clients. FE/Cancer/Annuities ...

Medicare Advantage is probably the best opportunity to cross-sell to FE clients since most of them will have an advantage policy or will be wanting/needing one.

Once you build out your B.O.B. (FE, Medicare or Both) it's a no-brainer to market to them!

He's alive and well and living in IL. He still lurks occasionally.

If occasionally means reading every post in the FE and senior forums then yes, he's on here occasionally. :yes:

----------

I think the bigger opportunity is with cross-selling/cross-marketing to Medicare Supplement clients. FE/Cancer/Annuities ...

Medicare Advantage is probably the best opportunity to cross-sell to FE clients since most of them will have an advantage policy or will be wanting/needing one.

Once you build out your B.O.B. (FE, Medicare or Both) it's a no-brainer to market to them!

From the perspective of the person that wants to sell leads to them for both it's a no brainer.

For the agent maximizing their income it's better to specialize.

Back