Selling Final Expense Via Telephone

Ok so it doesn't matter anyway until one gets to that level.

Weird that they would have a policy like that. Seems like a good way to save some money and cut the agent/broker out in the process. After all how many agents actually would get to that level unless they are selling LH product exclusively.

Or perhaps the most important thing (to LH atleast) is how many DON'T get to that level! If only 1 out of 10 producing broker/agents make it to their renewal payment then thats 9 other agents who just got cut out and they don't have to worry about!

It's not that hard to get to that level. I was and certainly didn't write that much LH. Most I ever wrote in a year was $30,000.

Your thinking is flawed. if an agent doesn't get to the $250 level, he never gets anything.

The first time my was below that level it was $243. I don't what it's down to now as I don't get the report anymore and they don't ever pay me anything.

It's not a minimum amount before they will pay the way OM has a $100 minimum. I haven't written for them in almost fiur years now and it was all term. They don't pay until the renewal is at least $100. I check my report every Sat. It takes about three weeks now for me to get over $100 in renewals. As soon as I do they deposit it into my account.

That doesn't happen with LH. If it's under $250 for a month, they keep it. We have one LH apologist here that says they give it to your upline manager. I don't know if that's true or not. LH told me that they keep it. I can verify that I don't get it.

It's not that hard to get to that level. I was and certainly didn't write that much LH. Most I ever wrote in a year was $30,000.

Your thinking is flawed. if an agent doesn't get to the $250 level, he never gets anything.

The first time my was below that level it was $243. I don't what it's down to now as I don't get the report anymore and they don't ever pay me anything.

It's not a minimum amount before they will pay the way OM has a $100 minimum. I haven't written for them in almost fiur years now and it was all term. They don't pay until the renewal is at least $100. I check my report every Sat. It takes about three weeks now for me to get over $100 in renewals. As soon as I do they deposit it into my account.

That doesn't happen with LH. If it's under $250 for a month, they keep it. We have one LH apologist here that says they give it to your upline manager. I don't know if that's true or not. LH told me that they keep it. I can verify that I don't get it.

Actually I'm only thinking that if a broker is selling different companies and say only occasionally submits LH business then he might as well assume he won't be getting any renewals from them anytime soon. Especially when I hear reports that LH is overpriced and easy to replace w/ other companies

you need leads and a lead program, no products and contrats , what is your lead program and the cost to get me 20 leads per week each and every week, show us the math

Why yes sir. I'll get right on that for you sir.

Or will keep our marketing methods for contracted agents.
Not trying to recruit you, as the professional agents I work with know how to generate their own leads and I work with them to do that. Anybody can provide leads while taking it out of the agent's hide (see others on this forum). Not in that market.

Wait.. aren't you the one that said, over here (http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/final-expense-forum/i-can-see-potential-t37255.html#post477928) that you never buy leads!?!

you must not give good phone, get a list, give good phone and wala , I never buy leads,

On the other threads, you say that you cold call for your own leads.
Why the double standard?

FE and Med Sups 200-300 per week, Health less than 100 and always closed or lined up deals,

Last edited:
you need leads and a lead program, no products and contrats , what is your lead program and the cost to get me 20 leads per week each and every week, show us the math

Can you explain what a "contrat" is for me? how do i get one of those?

I have to agree with daytonaguy here, if your worth anything in this business you can drum up your own sales multiple ways

just sayin.... :cool:

I am at a crossroads with my career and am thinking of selling final expense insurance. I have looked at many offers and have also started to read some of the info on this forum and I'm at a point where I am so confused and need advice from those of you who have been successful recently. I am looking at one company that sells over the phone but I have to pay them for direct mail leads, then I received an offer from another company that provides fresh internet leads, which I would also sell over the phone. I used to sell mortgage protection insurance for a while and would go out to see customers at their home. I am interested in selling over the phone now. Is selling FE over the phone a good viable alternative? I would truly appreciate anyone that can steer me in the right direction. I read one thread the other night regarding final expense from Hoosier Daddy. It seems like he has a good program available for novices, but I am not sure if the email address he listed is still current. I have not received any response from him. Any help you can give me will be truly appreciated.
I was interested in this, especially not having done presentations in a couple years. However, after a few in-home presentations recently, (with a 50% closing ratio- which doesn't hurt!) there is nothing that beats a face-to-face relationship.

Frank,
My mistake... I should have indicated that in my statement. I would like to talk to you, just general knowledge (no recruiting me though). What would you say about someone with a high-deductible F with Bankers, what would you replace it with if he wanted to keep his premium low?

standard life has a very low high F plan and is cheaper then bankers!!

then if they have money, look to get them into a short surrender charge fixed annuity so they can use the 10% free withdrawl to pay the 2k if they go into the hospital (cause it will cost them 1200-2000k to step into a hospital). the annuity sits there and grows at 1.5-2.25% for the 1-3yrs and then take another look at interest rates then...kinda like a savings account to use for the high deductible and decent commission to go along with the poor commission for selling the high F.;)

Frank I am really interested in taking advantage of this years open enrollment for medicare. I have not a lick of experience. What is a good IMO to go with that has support for fresh agents to sell medicare. I have a few years experience with FE.

Frank I am really interested in taking advantage of this years open enrollment for medicare. I have not a lick of experience. What is a good IMO to go with that has support for fresh agents to sell medicare. I have a few years experience with FE.

Frank doesn't do Medicare anymore, he moved on from that...

Back