Senior Life Insurance Company

Have to admit that there is something intuitively appealing about writing for one carrier only and using a one page app.

ACTUALLY....here is what a lot of the LH and SL agents don't truly "get".

Yes...its a one page app. BUT...they have multiple products.

So they have a one page app (front and back) for Super Preferred...

one page for Preferred

one page for Standard

one page for Modified

one page for Easy Issue

one page for term

Now....let me put it a different way:

So they have a one page app (front and back) for Super Preferred...(Oxford)

one page for Preferred (Trans)

one page for Standard (RNA)

one page for Modified (MOO)

one page for Easy Issue (Gerber,AIG, Kemper etc)

Sooooo.....it's the same thing. You still have all these products and papers where you have most carriers that put multiple products on "one page".

The true LH and SL agents don't "get it" that it's the same thing.

But if you are a LH and/or SL agent and you have debt or simply a dic%head upline...they can capture your commissions and you're now screwed. Dealing with one carrier...is stupid and not smart business.

You can still have a carrier portfolio but still put most of your business with 1-3 carriers to build your renewals quicker without putting all eggs in one basket.

Those carriers like the 2 above own and can do anything they want with your debt and commissions. You can think they can't because its not right or even legal....you are going to have a rude awakening.

ACTUALLY....here is what a lot of the LH and SL agents don't truly "get".

Yes...its a one page app. BUT...they have multiple products.

So they have a one page app (front and back) for Super Preferred...

one page for Preferred

one page for Standard

one page for Modified

one page for Easy Issue

one page for term

Now....let me put it a different way:

So they have a one page app (front and back) for Super Preferred...(Oxford)

one page for Preferred (Trans)

one page for Standard (RNA)

one page for Modified (MOO)

one page for Easy Issue (Gerber,AIG, Kemper etc)

Sooooo.....it's the same thing. You still have all these products and papers where you have most carriers that put multiple products on "one page".

The true LH and SL agents don't "get it" that it's the same thing.

But if you are a LH and/or SL agent and you have debt or simply a dic%head upline...they can capture your commissions and you're now screwed. Dealing with one carrier...is stupid and not smart business.

You can still have a carrier portfolio but still put most of your business with 1-3 carriers to build your renewals quicker without putting all eggs in one basket.

Those carriers like the 2 above own and can do anything they want with your debt and commissions. You can think they can't because its not right or even legal....you are going to have a rude awakening.

One correction there DIG, Oxford hasn't had Super Preferred for years.:no:

R8s2pWPslY0dG.gif

They used to finance leads at their home office call center, start rookie agents on a ridiculously low contract while the home office "RVP'S" had massive overrides. Last I heard that program is over and theyre only doing live transfers for over $40 a pop, just sit there and wait for one if you choose to do that.

I never understood why agents write business for a company so overpriced and pays you alot less for healthier people.

Im sure Ill get the dog and pony response why someone loves writing for them, just makes no sense with so many better companies out there and lead programs available...but to each their own.

They used to finance leads at their home office call center, start rookie agents on a ridiculously low contract while the home office "RVP'S" had massive overrides. Last I heard that program is over and theyre only doing live transfers for over $40 a pop, just sit there and wait for one if you choose to do that.

I never understood why agents write business for a company so overpriced and pays you alot less for healthier people.

Im sure Ill get the dog and pony response why someone loves writing for them, just makes no sense with so many better companies out there and lead programs available...but to each their own.

Only the marketers love them, so you won't get bashed here.

Back