Senior Life Insurance Company

Well, let's see. Rearden is most ddefinitely a producer.. over 450 personally produced apps last year. Newby and Travis are producers, so is Galt, Boman and many others... And the non producing recruiters are?

One of those would be me. I was in the field but I started recruiting. The agents came so fast that I had to make a choice to either stop recruiting or get out of the field. I chose my path. Not enough time in the day to do both for me.

One of those would be me. I was in the field but I started recruiting. The agents came so fast that I had to make a choice to either stop recruiting or get out of the field. I chose my path. Not enough time in the day to do both for me.

I knew you no longer worked in the filed but I don't think you are who he had in mind. You seldom express an opinion on Sr. Life.

Well, let's see. Rearden is most ddefinitely a producer.. over 450 personally produced apps last year. Newby and Travis are producers, so is Galt, Boman and many others... And the non producing recruiters are?

This week I didn't sell a thing. Had to go out of town. Rescued a couple agents who were in bad situations though. They found the truth and it set them free.

But is you are a battered or abused agent and are trying to get out of a bad situation, don't give up hope. And don't give up on the insurance industry. Here is what you need to look for in your next move:

1. Agents need competitive products (compare the rates of the company you sell to our companies right here http://fexcontracting.com/fex-quoting/)

2. Agents need need commission levels that will cover their lead cost and leave a nice profit (how does 120% 1st day sound?)

3. Agents need ongoing training and mentoring- Our Sales trainer personally produced over $14,000 last week and still had the time to teach 85 agents on our conference call exactly how he did it. (What did you learn from your up line this week?)

4. Agents need resources- (How about sales scripts, appointment setting scripts, underwriting cheat sheets, group lifeline texting, and weekly fireside chats with a bunch of your peers that in this with you.

5. Agents need leads- guaranteed cost direct mail at only $26 with good ages and "life insurance" on the lead! Cheap telemarketer leads to plug in the holes. 25 good leads a week is a life-changer for most agents.

Agents need to start their education here: www.FexContracting.com/getting-started-with-FE-sales

(I think this is what the Senior Life guy was looking for. )

This week I didn't sell a thing. Had to go out of town. Rescued a couple agents who were in bad situations though. They found the truth and it set them free. But is you are a battered or abused agent and are trying to get out of a bad situation, don't give up hope. And don't give up on the insurance industry. Here is what you need to look for in your next move: 1. Agents need competitive products (compare the rates of the company you sell to our companies right here http://fexcontracting.com/fex-quoting/) 2. Agents need need commission levels that will cover their lead cost and leave a nice profit (how does 120% 1st day sound?) 3. Agents need ongoing training and mentoring- Our Sales trainer personally produced over $14,000 last week and still had the time to teach 85 agents on our conference call exactly how he did it. (What did you learn from your up line this week?) 4. Agents need resources- (How about sales scripts, appointment setting scripts, underwriting cheat sheets, group lifeline texting, and weekly fireside chats with a bunch of your peers that in this with you. 5. Agents need leads- guaranteed cost direct mail at only $26 with good ages and "life insurance" on the lead! Cheap telemarketer leads to plug in the holes. 25 good leads a week is a life-changer for most agents. Agents need to start their education here: www.FexContracting.com/getting-started-with-FE-sales (I think this is what the Senior Life guy was looking for. )

I got to meet your trainer Travis in Turks and Caicos earlier this month. Was a really Nice fella!

Curious question: Can the agent with no production history get 120% contract levels with Trinity, SNL & Aetna with y'all?

I don't really know that much about Senior life except that when a client pulls out one of their policies its like hitting the motherlode! Music to my ears.

I am especially fond of their first to die product!

I got to meet your trainer Travis in Turks and Caicos earlier this month. Was a really Nice fella! Curious question: Can the agent with no production history get 120% contract levels with Trinity, SNL & Aetna with y'all?

No. Brand new agents will start at 120% with some companies but definitely not all. The majority of companies are 115% for new agents.

At least you use your real name. Or do you?:D

----------

LOL yea, Im a clown. This clown could still place more business than you...even with a bright red nose and size 15 clown shoes:biggrin: Your vast knowledge of sales and the insurance business you crank out says it all, putz.

You're really insecure aren't ya? Your attitude is worse than the videos you make and the avatars you sell and you're response stinks more than the cat piss you smell like before you go to a customers house.

----------

man, you'd have about 1000 messages if you did that!

This forum ( final Expense) is all about the marketers. Beware!

There is nothing wrong with that, but no need to lie about it.

Hi Galt, hows it going guy...

Pretty good, thanks, How have you been? Seems dealing with haters towards the end of this week....you know you are doing things correctly when one garners so much envy....we must be recruiting agents away from some of the haters.

It happens.;)

Just got licensed with Senior Life. Paid $160 to sign up(why the high price?) Paid $350 for 10 supposedly A DM leads and started running them. As an experienced agent and one time regional manager I was very realistic about lead quality, some wont remember sending them, some are just crazy but should be able to close at least 20% on an A lead, right? These leads were garbage. No one admitted to asking for info but the real kicker was.... the first one I ran was for a 70 year old female. Went to the address and it was her sisters house, she never lived there and wait for it... She has been in a nursing home for 3 years. Stroke victim, cant walk, speak or write! Since these were supposed to be fresh leads :swoon:( within 30 days) I guess Jesus must have come down from heaven to write down her info on the direct mail lead. What a ripoff!!! Obviously someone from the lead dept took her name off of a list and wrote it on the lead. Sister is the only person at the address, handles her sisters business, knows she has a paid up burial policy and did not fill out the lead. Asked her to write out a statement to that fact and the handwriting on the lead was obviously wasnt hers. These crooks took me for $510- what can I do? I plain ol caught them selling me bogus leads. Any suggestions?

Back