Senior Life Insurance Company

Woman have a tough time in this business.I wouldn't want my wife going to many of places i go.

No, I do f2f but trust me I can and have run like hell when I need to. Never had to deal with criminals, they are asleep at nine in the morning. My problem, being in the over 65 market was somebodies grampa chasing me around.Always too quick for them. Bob and weave, get my check and run like hell. Oh and never drop anything that you have to bend over and pick up. Leave it laying right there LOL Im little and quick and I can run like hell in 5 inch heels.

Woman have a tough time in this business.I wouldn't want my wife going to many of places i go.

I agree with that. For the most part women have a really tough time as FE agents.

BUT, and it's a big BUT, the ones that do make it are great at it from what I've seen.

I know 4 ladies personally that are fantastic at selling FE. One in Chicago, one in NJ, one in In and one in Az.

Pretty broad area. They all sell face to face and run the same leads as the rest of us.

Great agents!!

20 years ago Bankers was not overpriced and Consumer Reports magazine had rated us the best buy in the country. Ah, the salad days. Before all the bad things started to happen with Bankers. Telling people that I was with Bankers is painful now.... Im proud of what I accomplished there but its all ancient history. I want to do the right thing today. I have skill- I need to learn the new ways to get leads.

Less threatening for some reason. Thats an underestimation for some of us but its crucial to include the spouse. I start by paying attention to the wife and pay a little more attention to her all the way thru the pitch. She is happy, he is happy, I get my check and Im happy. I have seen women, especially young and pretty ones lose sales without this simple trick. If he is the decision maker paying attention to her wont change that. Just smile and include him but smile at her more. We have some advantages but also some problems that you guys havent dealt with.

Back