Senior Life Insurance Contract For Telesales

MR Mister

Hello, I am new to the forum, but long time troller!

I own an telesales agency in NY, and am wanting to pick up a Senior Life Contract. Anyone know what their top telesales contract is, and how much production I need to commit?

Whats street level for their telesales contract.

Any input would be a great help!

I have a contract in hand from one of their recruiters. Im shopping around since I dont care about a subpar contract and subsidized leads.

I wonder how difficult it would be to contact Senior Life directly.

Love to all!

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Im interseted in their plan with only two health questions.

You can sell foresters plan right over the phone if I'm not mistaken....prob pays better than senior life.

Last edited:
I have a contract in hand from one of their recruiters. Im shopping around since I dont care about a subpar contract and subsidized leads.

Im interseted in their plan with only two health questions.

I was unaware that they had a policy with only two health questions. What are the questions?

Are you wanting just their contract? Or do you want their leads too?

If you have their contract in your hands...you're wasting your time now. Who ever sent you the contract is who you will have to contract with.

I have their contract AND do telesales with them. You can find out more on my website. The one below is a landing page. Main link is on there.

Reach out if you want more info. I doubt you will get any better offer better than mine as far as level goes....
I was unaware that they had a policy with only two health questions. What are the questions?

Oh yeah. Easy Issue or as I like to call it..."almost G.I."

You're basic knock out questions....

Term Ill, in a hospital, nursing home or hospice care, HIV or AIDS BUT...you can still write HIV up to $5K with them.

In NC...no health questions at all.

Last edited:
You can sell foresters plan right over the phone if I'm not mistaken....prob pays better than senior life.

Foresters does allow phone sales and the prices are wickedly low too. I'd bet that's especially true when they're compared to a guaranteed issue type thing I think is being discussed.
I've never seen competitive prices with SL :( But I don't sell it, of course.

Back